Brought fifa points for wrong game

Discus and support Brought fifa points for wrong game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My lad thought he would be the big man and buy his fifa points with his birthday game voucher but has brought for his fifa 22 instead of fifa 23 can he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maryann pearman, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Brought fifa points for wrong game

My lad thought he would be the big man and buy his fifa points with his birthday game voucher but has brought for his fifa 22 instead of fifa 23 can he transfer them or get a refund?. Hes lost 22.00 quid of not.

:)

maryann pearman, Jan 1, 2023
  2. maryann pearman Win User

Thanku very much for your help.

I went through the link and have already had a message saying they will be refunding the money.

Happy new year and thanks again I have one happy birthday boy.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you! He can then try to request a refund through the link.
  4. maryann pearman Win User

Hello, thanks for the reply.

Yes he used the xbox game card and brought the fifa points from Microsoft store.

I have the purchase codes etc

Thanks
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this purchased on Microsoft Store? If yes, he can try requesting a refund by signing in to https://xbox.com/refunds.
  6. Francia J. Win User

That’s great to know and you’re welcome! Happy new year!
Thema:

1. Brought fifa points for wrong game - Similar Threads - Brought fifa points

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  6. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  7. I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally brought fifa 23 for Next Gen instead of the Xbox one version, can you please...: I accidentally brought FIFA 23 for Series X instead of Xbox One, and I need the Xbox One version in order to play it on my Xbox One 601def72-5305-47db-acbf-f956bfbbd114
  8. Brought fifa 20 and not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brought fifa 20 and not downloading: I have brought fifa from micosoft store and it has not down loaded 17fe3251-c182-4c09-8c11-5493e3aeae51
  9. i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game: i brought fifa 17 super deluxe edition and didnt receive the 8,000 fifa points from the game 989100e3-27a0-4b22-9a72-50a13b9d89bc
  10. I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Brought the icon edition of fifa and did not get 8,000 fifa points: Hello I Purchased the promotion of fifa where I got fifa 18 and 8,000 fifa points unfortunately I didn’t get the points I got in contact with Microsoft support and I was told to post on this my...