Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s?

Discus and support Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Brought the game on disc but carnt understand why its not loading up on my xbox one s has recognized it once it will read two other games but not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deano Deanst✨r, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s?

Brought the game on disc but carnt understand why its not loading up on my xbox one s has recognized it once it will read two other games but not modern warfare 2 please sort it

:)

Deano Deanst✨r, Nov 23, 2022
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That is correct! The next generation of Xbox One S wont feature a disc drive. While other Xbox One S with disc drives will be available.
  3. OptimalBasilisk Win User

Backwards compatibility

Nope, it seriously just sits there and does nothing. It doesn't even say it's the wrong disc, nothing. Every single xbox one game reads with no issue at all, bot a 360 disc seems to just not work. Have I bought the only dodgy xbox one s?
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

XBL cross console compatability?

Yeah...I have already brought that up on another thread after reading in the "Your Guide To The Xbox One" mag that there will be no disc or XBLA backwards compatibility with the 360.
  5. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

Physical vs. digital copies. Does it make a difference?

I perfer digital copies, mostly because my xbox one wont read discs right now.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Simple Enquiry...

Xbox One discs are Dual Layer BD-ROM discs 50 GB, which is pretty much standard now. In addition, the One S and the One X can also read UHD Blu-ray feature film discs. Neither the One S or One X can read BDXL discs, I don't know enough about the hardware
    to say for sure if this is due to a hardware or software issue. Note that despite the similar storage capabilities, UHD Movie Blu-ray discs are factory pressed, while BDXL is a writable format largely for burning discs with a PC.

Despite the One S and the One X's ability to read UHD discs, they will not be used for Game media.
Thema:

Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s?

1. Brought disc but wont seem to read on Xbox one s? - Similar Threads - Brought disc wont

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  6. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  7. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  8. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  9. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...
  10. I brought halo infinite yesterday on disc download campaign and the big winter updates but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought halo infinite yesterday on disc download campaign and the big winter updates but...: I brought halo infinite yesterday on disc download campaign and the big winter updates but when I go to play the campaign it tells me to buy it .wen I all ready have it plz help...