Brought a game bundle but only 1 game is showing as owned. Unable to play other game.

Discus and support Brought a game bundle but only 1 game is showing as owned. Unable to play other game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently brought the Catch carp and coarse fighing and fishing sim world: pro tour as a bundle on the Microsoft store. Only the catch is showing as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brad Lewis1, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Brad Lewis1
    Brad Lewis1 Guest

Brought a game bundle but only 1 game is showing as owned. Unable to play other game.

Recently brought the Catch carp and coarse fighing and fishing sim world: pro tour as a bundle on the Microsoft store. Only the catch is showing as owned on my windows 10 xbox app. I am able to find Fishing sim: Pro tour but it still has the price next to it asif i havent brought it.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Brad Lewis1, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Brad Lewis1 Win User

Games that arent avaliable through the xbox app on pc will not show when searched. Call of duty for example doesnt show when you search for it. Fishing sim:pro tour shows when you search for it. But it is still showing as a price and not saying no avaliable. It is indicating that i have to purchase it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I think I found the culprit, Brad. As I have checked, the bundle Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour + The Catch: Carp & Coarse is for the Xbox console it just so happens that "The Catch: Carp & Coarse Fishing" is an Xbox Play Anywhere game which is why you were able to install and play it on your PC, Brad.
  5. Brad Lewis1 Win User

Hi, i have already checked and the order is set as complete. I have been playing the catch, but am unable to play the other game in the bundle as when searching for it on the window 10 xbox app it is asking me to purchase it again.

Thanks
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the purchase is successful. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game orders stated as "completed".

Once confirmed sign out on your Microsoft Store app and then quit the app before signing back in.
Thema:

1. Brought a game bundle but only 1 game is showing as owned. Unable to play other game. - Similar Threads - Brought game bundle

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  6. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game: I bought MW3 and then i bought the vault edition and on store i have it but in game its not showing up a8c23638-a245-499d-aefe-f6ffbf9daf02
  9. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  10. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...