broken xbox 1

Discus and support broken xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son dropped his xbox1 and has bought a new one can he still access the maps he had bought for black ops 3 5b1f84ce-88c7-4015-8704-b3db7f64aa30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AutumnChain8019, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. broken xbox 1


    My son dropped his xbox1 and has bought a new one can he still access the maps he had bought for black ops 3

    :)
     
    AutumnChain8019, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    oasismark, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Turb007
    Turb007 Guest
    Extended Warranty - really necessary?

    Don't forget in 2 - 2 1/2 years time it might only cost £250 to replace a broken xbox one
     
    Turb007, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    broken xbox 1

    If you are using the same account that has purchased the content you can still access the said content
     
    M3tal Daz3, Jul 21, 2017
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    broken xbox 1

    If you are using the same account that has purchased the content you can still access the said content
  6. death metal jay Win User

    Games with broken achievements

    I am an achievement hunter and yes I do agree that some achievements have become obsolete or inactive. But I have never really come across a broken achievement. Just for reference can you provide some examples.
    I posted these as a reply to one of comments but if you like more I could go through my list of game and pull a few more out.

    The Solus Project: 1 broken achievement.

    Cobalt : 1 broken achievement

    Warhammer: Chaosbane: 2 broken achievements

    Generation Zero: 1 broken achievement

    Unbox: Newbie's Adventure: 1 broken achievement.

    2Dark: 1 broken achievement

    Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: 1 broken achievement

    Mighty No. 9: 1 broken achievement

    Rad Rodgers: 1 broken achievement
  7. YxngTidepods Win User

    Senseless reports on Xbox Live

    The report systen on xbox 1 is very broken and is abused all the time because of salty players
  8. voteDC Win User

    Disc 1 broken?

    The use of lens cleaners are against Microsoft's rules and can invalidate your warranty. How they'd know is something I don't know.

    -

    On another point this thread is from four days after the game launched last year.
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

    Disc 1 broken?

    If you uploaded the game to your hard drive and use a different x box with the same hard drive then this problem will happen.
Thema:

broken xbox 1

Loading...
  1. broken xbox 1 - Similar Threads - broken

  2. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay: Whenever I use the Xbox Game Bar shortcut, it opens but does not register my clicks. The only thing that still works is clicking around the 'friends' tab but I cannot move it around or disable it....
  6. Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything

    in XboX Insiders
    Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything: whenever I try to start an app, it will tell me "it took too long to start" each time. this started a few weeks ago and nothing seems to work. what do I do? submitted by /u/dropablefox [link]...
  7. Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1

    in XboX Insiders
    Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1: My Xbox One S HDD died and my Xbox is in the Insider Program. I installed a new HDD but the OSU1 available is older than the Insider preview I have so I cant recover from it. Is there any way to...
  8. Series X ATMOS Broken After Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X ATMOS Broken After Update: Console v 10.0.26100.4857 (xb_flt_2506ge.250702-1500), shell: 2506.0.2506.11001. Sudden loss of audio channels on ATMOS. Setup is standard: Xbox > tv earc > earc soundbar. All configs result in...
  9. 2 Factor Login on Forza Horizon 5 Broken - Steam edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Factor Login on Forza Horizon 5 Broken - Steam edition: Hi Microsoft / Xbox Support, TL;DR: Forza Horizon 5 on Steam hard-crashes every time it tries to complete Microsoft-account two-factor authentication. I have spent an entire afternoon of my...
  10. A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?: I Was Wondering What Happens If A Video Game Is Released Early And Released In A Unfinished State, Then It Ends Up Bricking Your Console Can You Still Get A Refund? My Friend Has Been Getting...