Broken pin log-in?

Discus and support Broken pin log-in? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all, so, I tried to log-in to my account, and it asked for my pin, but only allowed me to put four numbers in? My pin is 6, and says its wrong when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ev_111, Dec 3, 2022.

1. ev_111
    ev_111 Guest

Broken pin log-in?

Hi all, so, I tried to log-in to my account, and it asked for my pin, but only allowed me to put four numbers in? My pin is 6, and says its wrong when I enter the first four, help?

:)

ev_111, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Broken pin log-in?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this EV_111

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    What are you trying to do exactly?
    Did you tried entering the PIN wrong 3 times to see if that helps?
    Or what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I can hear myself through my Xbox one headset.

then it could be the controller's female jack pin having a broken pin you can try using the adapter to see if that fixes the problem you are having.
  4. Irixion Win User

there has been problems with pins a few months now

Pins have been broken for years. They don't care. What's more, is that if you pin something (Such as a TV show), and then it gets taken off of Xbox Live, you can't unpin it and have a useless pin taking up space.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Headphones work but not my microphone

Can you also try a different controller to check the headset or 3.5mm jack female pin to see if it's the headset or controller?. A break in the headset cable can cause this or a broken pin on the controller can also cause this error.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

120gb elite. hdmi not sitting flush and isnt getting signal to tv.

Well, the All HDMI plugs, should be of certain dimensions to meet HDMI Standards etc.. So, are there any pins broken on the console or cables, HDMI Pin array..?? I would never pay that much, for a HDMI cable... What a waste of money...
Thema:

Broken pin log-in?

1. Broken pin log-in? - Similar Threads - Broken pin log

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  4. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...
  5. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  6. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  7. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54
  8. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  9. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  10. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133