Broken jack in mic port

Discus and support Broken jack in mic port in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The tip of an aux cord was broken off inside of my controller, and I wanted to know if there was anything to do besides just taking it apart or buying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrDoomguy, Apr 26, 2020.

1. MrDoomguy
    MrDoomguy Guest

Broken jack in mic port

The tip of an aux cord was broken off inside of my controller, and I wanted to know if there was anything to do besides just taking it apart or buying a new one

:)

MrDoomguy, Apr 26, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

Stereo Adapter

I think you are wrong, with the headset adapter the jack of the headset is plugged into the adapter which use the expansion port on the controller to transmit the audio. The broken jack port on the controller will not be used anymore.
  3. Garden of Mary Win User

Microphone is broken kinda?

hello there.

when it comes to controllers , there are instances where the mic port is broken. if you have tried multiple headsets then, it probably the port itself.
  4. Harun Pekdemir Win User

Xbox controller headphone jack stopped working

I've bought a new controller and the mic on that one is working, so in a weird way both of my previous two controller's jack has been broken at the same time.
  5. DzLF Win User

Xbox one - mic won't work - advice please

Hi.

does his mic have a built in mute button on either side of the headset or an adjustable position mic itself which sometimes also act as a mute button other times once the mic is plugged into his controller you can open the profile and system window which
    has an option for audio and you can check to see if this mic is turned on or off.

if none of these work the mics jack input or controllers jack port maybe damaged.
  6. ggxv_1 Win User

Wireless mic, no headset

In most cases, standard Mics aren't used with Xbox, only PC.

Xbox doesn't have any ports for Mic attachments by standard.

But it can be possible, you need some sort of a multi-adapter to plug into your controller with a headphone jack
Thema:

Broken jack in mic port

1. Broken jack in mic port - Similar Threads - Broken jack mic

2. Pumpkin Jack Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pumpkin Jack Broken: Since the update they did on Oct 27th to support Series x the game no longer launches, are the DEVS going to fix this? Anyone have any updates on if they are even aware they broke this game!!!...
  3. Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack: The headphone jack on my controller is broke. I have already tested the headset in a different device. It is not letting me create a support ticket to exchange my controller (with warranty) and...
  4. Broken Headphone Jack and Warranty Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Headphone Jack and Warranty Questions: I purchased an xbox controller about a month and a half ago, November 29th, and after a while, I used a headset from a friend for a couple weeks but then all of a sudden my headset wouldnt work...
  5. Broken elite controller audio jack

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken elite controller audio jack: So a week ago or so my xbox one elite controller (series 1) headphone jack stopped working. Took it in for diagnostics and apparently it is an issue with the motherboard circuitry, not the jack...
  6. Xbox headphone jack broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack broken: My headphone jack on my standard xbox one s remote is broken. Ive tried multiple aux cords and multiple headsets. The remote doesnt seem to recognise that their is anyrhing plugged in conssidering...
  7. My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller for my Xbox One S is broken. 3.5mm jack won't sense and I'm trying to set a...: Everytime I try to set up an order it just doesn't accept it. My warranty ends on March 21st 2019. Here is an Image of the error below. I have tried contacting Microsoft support and as far as I'm...
  8. Broken Audio Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Audio Jack: About three weeks ago I bought a new xbox controller off of amazon. It has been working fine since yesterday. The audio Jack started to not work about two weeks ago. I've cleaned the audio jack....
  9. Audio jack broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio jack broken?: I’ve beeen having an issue where my controllers that are perfectly fine just out of no where stop letting me talk in the party and ik it’s not the headset cause I’ve tried it on other devices and...
  10. Broken jack on my elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken jack on my elite controller: the jack has stopped working on my elite conroller which i got just before chrismas and wanted to know if im meant bring it back to the store or try and get it sent off to get repaired....