Broken games - Watch Dogs Legion

Discus and support Broken games - Watch Dogs Legion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am highly peeved off with this purchase. It should come with a warning that it does not save correctly - there is only an auto save feature which has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HuntherXHunt, Feb 3, 2022.

1. HuntherXHunt
    HuntherXHunt Guest

I am highly peeved off with this purchase. It should come with a warning that it does not save correctly - there is only an auto save feature which has let me down three times now leaving me to redo missions which is unbelievably frustrating. So yes I have played the game for a considerable duration, however the game has not recorded this. I was hoping to have some form of protection since I bought a digital copy and own it for less than a week. I researched the error and it seems this is a known issue - so my biggest question is are we supporting broken games? At this point all I want is to play a decent quality next Gen game, please take this back as if I had the disc I would return it and choose something else of similar value. All I'm asking is to credit my Xbox account so I can purchase of similar value

:)

HuntherXHunt, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Does Watch dogs Legion Gold edition contains also the first Watch Dogs

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It includes:

The game "Watch Dogs:registered:: Legion"

And the DLC's

Watch Dogs: Legion - Season Pass

Watch Dogs: Legion - Bloodline

It don't includes the first game.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

They reply in 24 - 72 hours
  4. HuntherXHunt Win User

Hi Jesse. I went that route, and responded here since the refund request was denied. Yes I played the game, however the amount of times I have had to restart because of its faulty save function is the reason I want a refund - preferably not into my bank account, just into the Microsoft store so I can choose a different game. I own the item for less than a week and it is not what I paid for - I'm stuck having to redo missions I previously completed and am frustrated or of my mind. If I had the physical copy I would exchange it no questions asked since I still am within my 7 day period.

Not satisfied with my purchase at all.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To request a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.

Unfortunately there's no guarantee you'll get it because games that have been played cannot be refunded.
  6. HuntherXHunt Win User

Hi Jesse

Thank you for the advice, I did as you mentioned, and will feedback on their response.
Thema:

1. Broken games - Watch Dogs Legion - Similar Threads - Broken games Watch

2. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  3. Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?: Hey guys, My Xbox One S starting to display Error 208 today. I am soon going to start troubleshooting it (Download offline system file update, Reset factory). I would like to know whether the...
  4. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  5. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  6. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Game Bar broken on PC/Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar broken on PC/Windows 11: It started with a recent update of some kind. Game Bar doesn’t recognize that it’s still “currently in use” under mic privacy when you close it. It won’t run in the background or whatever. So...
  8. HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite Update 11/14 - GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!: WIth the new update - the same people are using the same hacks. DO YOUR DAMN JOB and ban these cheaters. 5a639b1c-e591-4bc7-8bee-26e4b2b07561
  9. Xbox app and game services is entirly broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and game services is entirly broken: I have tried EVERYTHING your "technicians" say to do, and not a thing has worked, doing the old Get package command, does not work, i cant even uninstall game services to reinstall it, I SHOULDNT...
  10. Watch Dogs 2 - Infinite loading after restart DLC3 mission and game broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs 2 - Infinite loading after restart DLC3 mission and game broken: After I restarted one DLC3 mission i got an infinite loading on Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition. I closed the game and restart it, but after choosing to continue the game, the first loading gets...