Broken Enforcement System

Discus and support Broken Enforcement System in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; well I'm sad to say after being falsely accused on live and getting banned, I will not be renewing my membership, even though this is My first ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DibbyDobDabs, Mar 14, 2018.

1. DibbyDobDabs
    DibbyDobDabs Guest

well I'm sad to say after being falsely accused on live and getting banned, I will not be renewing my membership, even though this is My first ever Xbox and I bought it in November 2017. My life was threatened by an individual and then he reported me, for
    what? I have absolutely no clue. I want this ban reversed, I said no curse words because if I did Xbox would have told me so before sending a message. I can't do anything because I was reported for Nothing. The only game I play is fortnite, and I get banned
    for what? Unban my account this is ridiculous. The enforcement sucks

:)

DibbyDobDabs, Mar 14, 2018
  2. Broken “enforcement” system

My Xbox communications were banned for 24 hours while I was playing rainbow six siege. That day I had been repeatedly team killed and this particular day it was more than usual, and I sent two angry messages to the people that killed me, neither of which
    contained profanity. (And the team kills were clearly intentional) The next day I am playing again and I killed a player on the other team and he sent me a message saying he reported me even though I obviously was not “cheating” and I had not sent him a message
    or used voice chat or anything. Then I get a message from Xbox Live saying my communications are banned or whatever. This system seems incredibly broken, it doesn’t address the people who ruin the game for everyone else and bans you for insulting trolls.

NIGHT WARHAWK42, Mar 14, 2018
  3. Broken “enforcement” system

Hi there,

The enforcement team investigates every report that is submitted. Those investigations take time. The suspension you were issued could have been for something that took place days, weeks or months before and it was a coincidence when you received it and
    the other person's message.

If you feel your suspension is in error, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as the enforcement team does not use the forums and they are the only ones who can respond to any specific enforcement actions.

Mistress Sara, Mar 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Just try going thru the link if it doesnt work maybe make a new account Broken Enforcement System :)

ReadingHalo2898, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Broken “enforcement” system

Hi there,

The enforcement team investigates every report that is submitted. Those investigations take time. The suspension you were issued could have been for something that took place days, weeks or months before and it was a coincidence when you received it and
    the other person's message.

If you feel your suspension is in error, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com as the enforcement team does not use the forums and they are the only ones who can respond to any specific enforcement actions.
  7. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. ReadingHalo2898 Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Just try going thru the link if it doesnt work maybe make a new account :)
  9. Tezzarrific Win User

The Automated enforcement system is broken

don't use any communications on xbox, it is broken and not fit for purpose, also lfg is just to find someone for a game, you cannot advertise your stream via this.
  10. Tezzarrific Win User

The Automated enforcement system is broken

if you read the terms your not even supposed to advertise a third party site in your bio or profile either.
Thema:

1. Broken Enforcement System - Similar Threads - Broken Enforcement System

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  5. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  6. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  7. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  8. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  9. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  10. The Automated enforcement system is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Automated enforcement system is broken: I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve seen others use the LFG on Xbox to tell other...