broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

Discus and support broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at the part where you have to push the crank half way.attach a rope to the bucket and crank en fill the bucket with water to make the crane fall.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rottgut1, Dec 6, 2015.

  1. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.


    I am at the part where you have to push the crank half way.attach a rope to the bucket and crank en fill the bucket with water to make the crane fall.

    Well the crank has broken wheels and is off the tracks and I can't move it.

    All the game play walk throughs I have seen the crank is fine and is pushed down the track easly.

    Why is then wheel broken and I can't move it?

    :)
     
    Rottgut1, Dec 6, 2015
    #1
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 6, 2015
    #2
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 6, 2015
    #3
  4. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    You may want to ask this in the rise of the tomb raider forum.
     
    Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
    #4
  5. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest
    Na

    This isn't the first forum I been too.

    I don't hang in forums.

    Only answer I gt on any issue is to go to another forum everyone.

    Starting to get annoying
     
    Rottgut1, Dec 7, 2015
    #5
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You can't seem to get in the correct forum to ask your questions. broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. :) As you stated, you don't hang out in the forums so why are you so rude to the people that attempt to point you in the right direction. Really?!?
     
    {Parity}, Dec 7, 2015
    #6
  7. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    see if ign or gamefaq has a wiki up yet.
     
    Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
    #7
  8. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    Haha like how my comment to Genesis 1953 was deleted.
     
    Rottgut1, Dec 8, 2015
    #8
  9. To me it sounds like a glitch or some kind of error in the game, and isn't meant to happen. I take it this is your only way to the next area in the game?

    I have not played the game yet, but there has been times where I messed up something in the game and was unable to progress further. Do you have a more recent save you can reload? My only other suggestion would be to email Square Enix support about it maybe
    and see if they can be of help.

    I wish ya luck man!
     
    Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. {Parity} Win User

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    You can't seem to get in the correct forum to ask your questions. :) As you stated, you don't hang out in the forums so why are you so rude to the people that attempt to point you in the right direction. Really?!?
  11. Jasperrdm Win User

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    You may want to ask this in the rise of the tomb raider forum.
  12. Rottgut1 Win User

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    Na

    This isn't the first forum I been too.

    I don't hang in forums.

    Only answer I gt on any issue is to go to another forum everyone.

    Starting to get annoying
  13. Rottgut1 Win User

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    Haha like how my comment to Genesis 1953 was deleted.
  14. Dr Black Bones Win User

    broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

    To me it sounds like a glitch or some kind of error in the game, and isn't meant to happen. I take it this is your only way to the next area in the game?

    I have not played the game yet, but there has been times where I messed up something in the game and was unable to progress further. Do you have a more recent save you can reload? My only other suggestion would be to email Square Enix support about it maybe
    and see if they can be of help.

    I wish ya luck man!
Thema:

broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

Loading...
  1. broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. - Similar Threads - broken crank rise

  2. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay: Whenever I use the Xbox Game Bar shortcut, it opens but does not register my clicks. The only thing that still works is clicking around the 'friends' tab but I cannot move it around or disable it....
  6. Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything

    in XboX Insiders
    Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything: whenever I try to start an app, it will tell me "it took too long to start" each time. this started a few weeks ago and nothing seems to work. what do I do? submitted by /u/dropablefox [link]...
  7. Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1

    in XboX Insiders
    Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1: My Xbox One S HDD died and my Xbox is in the Insider Program. I installed a new HDD but the OSU1 available is older than the Insider preview I have so I cant recover from it. Is there any way to...
  8. Series X ATMOS Broken After Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X ATMOS Broken After Update: Console v 10.0.26100.4857 (xb_flt_2506ge.250702-1500), shell: 2506.0.2506.11001. Sudden loss of audio channels on ATMOS. Setup is standard: Xbox > tv earc > earc soundbar. All configs result in...
  9. 2 Factor Login on Forza Horizon 5 Broken - Steam edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Factor Login on Forza Horizon 5 Broken - Steam edition: Hi Microsoft / Xbox Support, TL;DR: Forza Horizon 5 on Steam hard-crashes every time it tries to complete Microsoft-account two-factor authentication. I have spent an entire afternoon of my...
  10. A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    A Unpolished Broken Video Game Breaks A Friends Console?: I Was Wondering What Happens If A Video Game Is Released Early And Released In A Unfinished State, Then It Ends Up Bricking Your Console Can You Still Get A Refund? My Friend Has Been Getting...