broken crank in rise of the tomb raider.

Discus and support broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am at the part where you have to push the crank half way.attach a rope to the bucket and crank en fill the bucket with water to make the crane fall.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rottgut1, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest

I am at the part where you have to push the crank half way.attach a rope to the bucket and crank en fill the bucket with water to make the crane fall.

Well the crank has broken wheels and is off the tracks and I can't move it.

All the game play walk throughs I have seen the crank is fine and is pushed down the track easly.

Why is then wheel broken and I can't move it?

:)

Rottgut1, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 6, 2015
  4. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

You may want to ask this in the rise of the tomb raider forum.

Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
  5. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest
    Na

This isn't the first forum I been too.

I don't hang in forums.

Only answer I gt on any issue is to go to another forum everyone.

Starting to get annoying

Rottgut1, Dec 7, 2015
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You can't seem to get in the correct forum to ask your questions. broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. :) As you stated, you don't hang out in the forums so why are you so rude to the people that attempt to point you in the right direction. Really?!?

{Parity}, Dec 7, 2015
  7. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    see if ign or gamefaq has a wiki up yet.

Jasperrdm, Dec 7, 2015
  8. Rottgut1
    Rottgut1 Guest

Haha like how my comment to Genesis 1953 was deleted.

Rottgut1, Dec 8, 2015
  9. To me it sounds like a glitch or some kind of error in the game, and isn't meant to happen. I take it this is your only way to the next area in the game?

I have not played the game yet, but there has been times where I messed up something in the game and was unable to progress further. Do you have a more recent save you can reload? My only other suggestion would be to email Square Enix support about it maybe
    and see if they can be of help.

I wish ya luck man!

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
  10. {Parity} Win User

You can't seem to get in the correct forum to ask your questions. :) As you stated, you don't hang out in the forums so why are you so rude to the people that attempt to point you in the right direction. Really?!?
  11. Jasperrdm Win User

You may want to ask this in the rise of the tomb raider forum.
  12. Rottgut1 Win User

Na

This isn't the first forum I been too.

I don't hang in forums.

Only answer I gt on any issue is to go to another forum everyone.

Starting to get annoying
  13. Rottgut1 Win User

Haha like how my comment to Genesis 1953 was deleted.
  14. Dr Black Bones Win User

To me it sounds like a glitch or some kind of error in the game, and isn't meant to happen. I take it this is your only way to the next area in the game?

I have not played the game yet, but there has been times where I messed up something in the game and was unable to progress further. Do you have a more recent save you can reload? My only other suggestion would be to email Square Enix support about it maybe
    and see if they can be of help.

I wish ya luck man!
Thema:

1. broken crank in rise of the tomb raider. - Similar Threads - broken crank rise

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  5. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  6. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  7. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  8. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  9. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  10. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...