Broken Banjo Kazooie/ Xbox live

Discus and support Broken Banjo Kazooie/ Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have Ultimate game pass on my Xbox one and downloaded Banjo and Kazooie with that game pass. I begin to load the game and it loads fine but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AriesFireStreams, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Broken Banjo Kazooie/ Xbox live

So I have Ultimate game pass on my Xbox one and downloaded Banjo and Kazooie with that game pass. I begin to load the game and it loads fine but when I get to where it asks me to press a button to start game it logs me out of xbox live. When I then go
    to log back into Xbox live it says, “ Sorry, this profile can’t connect to Xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.” I can’t figure out what it want me to do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I can play any other game and even
    talk with friends with no troubles. I don’t know what to do.

:)

AriesFireStreams, Jan 21, 2021
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  3. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  4. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Beasts of Maravilla Island Questions

It kinda helps. Thanks! However, some games can detect data from others, a good example is Stop N Swap between the Xbox 360 versions of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
  5. JonathanEU Win User

Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

But Banjo Kazooie is available? (Xbox 360)
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Top 10 XBLA Games

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

Rock Band Blitz

Lumines Live!

Marble Blast Ultra

Catan

Minecraft

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Thema:

Broken Banjo Kazooie/ Xbox live

1. Broken Banjo Kazooie/ Xbox live - Similar Threads - Broken Banjo Kazooie

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  5. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  6. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  7. Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite item shop timer is broken pls send help now.: lord i thank you for sunshine thank you for rain thank you for joy. 94a4ab5c-8fa4-416c-bb2e-02fb8d657b70
  8. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  9. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  10. Broken rt on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken rt on elite controller: The right trigger on my elite controller is being registered as constantly being pressed down and going to home instantly pushes the selection down and won’t go up I cannot afford a new one please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox series S banjo Kazooie black screen