Broadcast through Guide with Lightstream Destination (Already reported through Console)

Discus and support Broadcast through Guide with Lightstream Destination (Already reported through Console) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone else on Series X has the same issue as me ... I use Lightstream as a destination, but also tried this with Twitch Destination too... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ennileah, Nov 30, 2022.

1. /u/Ennileah
    /u/Ennileah Guest

Broadcast through Guide with Lightstream Destination (Already reported through Console)

Wondering if anyone else on Series X has the same issue as me ... I use Lightstream as a destination, but also tried this with Twitch Destination too with the same failure rate.

Yesterday, streaming NFS Unbound... I kept being thrown offline (Stopped stream) 6 times! I streamed the entire day away yesterday and it wouldnt hold me for more than 2 hours.. Kept having to go live again everytime, losing viewers because of it... and with the still known bug of the guide not picking up the game being streamed, I continually had to edit this in via another device everytime.

It's beyond a joke now as this was happening before the broadcast changes went publicly live too.

My Local network is fine, no issues... Hardwired connection...so its definitely stilll bugged on my Dashboard build

submitted by /u/Ennileah
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ennileah, Nov 30, 2022
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Streaming on Mixer

Hi there! Console direct full-time Mixer streamer here.

As the others have said, unfortunately, there is no native chroma setting for a green screen unless you are using an old Kinect camera.

However, if you can only stream through console and not through a capture card, Lightstream is working on adding chroma to it. Lightstream is currently in beta and only available through Mixer PRO currently but that might be an option once they go full launch.
  3. EtagLive Win User

Xbox says I'm broadcasting to mixer, but the mixer web page says I'm offline

have you enabled the option to send your stream through lightstream studio?

That can cause delays at times and have seen it cause these issues, if so try disabling it and seeing what happens
  4. SammyVS Win User

Controller being unnecessarily required to play

''In order to report problems through your Xbox console, you’ll have to download the free Xbox Report a Problem app first. This is one of the best ways to report issues to Team Xbox, since you can do it directly through your console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Store.

Search for “xbox report a problem” and download the Xbox Report a Problem app.

After the app has downloaded and installed, follow the instructions below.''
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Offline gaming and live streaming

Well this is where it can get technical for example you broadcast while the console is classed offline if it's going through a capture device and broadcasting via a PC but that is one method.
  6. superdroo Win User

Toxic people on Friday the 13th.

This is frustrating when it happens in any game. The best thing you can do is to report and block them through Xbox. You could also try contacting the developer through their own forums. They may be able to guide you through their report process.
Thema:

1. Broadcast through Guide with Lightstream Destination (Already reported through Console) - Similar Threads - Broadcast through Guide

2. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  3. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  4. It keeps stopping broadcasting

in XBoX on Windows
    It keeps stopping broadcasting: I did the power cycle and let the Xbox with no power for an hour and still no change it just stop broadcasting and the notifications says try to restart it.. 34db493d-2f32-4115-9b1e-0c762ca43679
  5. Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox One S unable to connect to 5Ghz networks broadcasting on DFS channels (e.g.: 116)?: I have an Xbox Series S (hereafter "XS") and an Xbox One S (hereafter "XO"). I swapped my router's 5Ghz channel from 149 to DFS (radar) channel 116. XS detected the network perfectly fine whereas...
  6. Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbsx broadcasting as a WIFI access point - Alpha skip ahead: I am aware of how strange that sounds.... First noticed it last night when hooking up my Wii U(figured I'd get some mario kart in before nintendo shutsdown the service in a few months), and when...
  7. i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch

in XBoX on Windows
    i need getting streamlabs and set up my broadcast for twitch: this is my first time using a windows laptop i just need help getting my apps sorted 1d5a645a-2019-4983-b821-e29b16462d9d
  8. VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOIP / in-game chat not broadcast when streaming through Xbox Broadcast app: When streaming via the Xbox Broadcast app (onto Twitch) any in-game VOIP from other players is not picked up on the stream broadcast. I am NOT referring to party chat. Specifics of the problem:...
  9. friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    friend can't include their audio into my broadcast through the xbox app on phone: ok so. i have a friend that plays ps4 and game chat audio doesnt pick up on my stream (im xbox one s streaming on twitch) so he downloaded the xbox app on his phone so that i could add him into a...
  10. Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream or broadcast videos through XBOX on windows 10, so I'm no longer going to use ...: I've tried going through other recommendations in forums like refreshing security settings in Apps, and checking windows privacy settings. I've never streamed anything and apparently I'm never...