Bring manual invites to the Xbox One!

Discus and support Bring manual invites to the Xbox One! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft, I am sick and tired of waiting for an invite from your new " Auto invite system " me and my friend have been trying to figure out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuickShiftGamin, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Bring manual invites to the Xbox One!

Microsoft,

I am sick and tired of waiting for an invite from your new " Auto invite system " me and my friend have been trying to figure out how to join each others game on Forza 5 for a while now, sometimes it gives us the options and others times it doesn't. I also
    get game invites for no reason when I'm trying to play alone while talking to friends! Please bring back the option to auto invite before more games come out!! I do like the new windows 8 idea for the Xbox One and there are many other things I like about this
    console aswell, but the auto invite system is not one of them and I find it a complete waste. I also don't like how you have to be in the same party to invite people! I don't know what you guys were thinking about this one, I have read many other posts on
    the Xbox forums about this problem and non of them have been resolved nor answered. Please Microsoft, please give the options to auto invite..

In all, I find this system super confusing...

Thanks you for your time,

-g

:)

QuickShiftGamin, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Game invited from 360 to X1 nor the reverse not showing up for BC games.

ElectroFlying,

Make sure you are using the Xbox 360 emulator to send friend requests and invites on backwards compatible games (Press the menu and view buttons at the same time). This will bring up the dashboard. Notifications for friend requests and game invites will
    not go through to Xbox One.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Friends Online Notifications

Maybe it has something to do with Xbox One users only? I don't have an xbox one, but I noticed a friend who does I can't send them a party invite or any kind of invite, so I figure maybe Xbox 360 users wont bring up a notification while Xbox One users will?
    It's just a guess though.

Dr Black Bones, Jan 2, 2014
  4. IMA GAMER GIRL0 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

When your friend plays an xbox 360 game on your xbox one, tell him/her to hit the Menu and Select buttons at the same time to bring up the xbox 360 menu. Then, from there your friend can join party invites and accept game invites.
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Friends Online Notifications

Maybe it has something to do with Xbox One users only? I don't have an xbox one, but I noticed a friend who does I can't send them a party invite or any kind of invite, so I figure maybe Xbox 360 users wont bring up a notification while Xbox One users will?
    It's just a guess though.
  6. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Game invited from 360 to X1 nor the reverse not showing up for BC games.

ElectroFlying,

Make sure you are using the Xbox 360 emulator to send friend requests and invites on backwards compatible games (Press the menu and view buttons at the same time). This will bring up the dashboard. Notifications for friend requests and game invites will
    not go through to Xbox One.

~Blitz
  7. Coojiecoo Win User

Ambassador

Have you checked for contact invites on Windows live messenger, xbox sends you an invite that you need too accept (if you don't see one check your privacy settings, it needs to be limited or public) it takes 24 -48 hours, if you did not get an invite from
    the email address it state in your acceptance email try adding it manually.
  8. DieselBomber12v Win User

NEW PARTY SYSTEM

Gonna agree with everyone one on here, bring back the old 360 party chat/ game invite system!
Thema:

Bring manual invites to the Xbox One!

1. Bring manual invites to the Xbox One! - Similar Threads - Bring manual invites

2. Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring.

in XboX Insiders
    Lets make group gaming better with less stuff to bring.: I woke up after Thanksgiving and realized we need to make it easier for people to game in groups. Let's be honest here sleep overs happen, family members travel. Gaming is universal. But I...
  3. Bring back store category fly outs

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back store category fly outs: 13 clicks in store games category to get to new releases now vs. Going to games side menu and pressing one button. Who could have thought that was a good change? submitted by /u/thelug_1...
  4. Whenever I try to add a new account to my Xbox zone it brings up a loading circle but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to add a new account to my Xbox zone it brings up a loading circle but...: Whenever I try to add my account to my Xbox, it will start loading and then the circle will go away and nothing will happen (no error codes or anything) 3db237f4-37ac-43be-bc67-1cfefdf4aa6b
  5. bring console abroad

in XBoX on Windows
    bring console abroad: Hi everyone, next year I am going to work in turkey for almost 8 months, I live in Italy and I was thinking to bring a Xbox series S with me; do you think there will be problems bringing a console...
  6. Will xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013?: Will xbox ever bring back the dashboard from 2013, I loved it and id love for it to be an option again. Please add this feature as a customization option so you can easily change your dashboard...
  7. request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    request a live call it brings me to a chat with a agent but and he asks for my phone number...: It doesn't let me call xbox live support, every time I request a call it brings me to a chat with a agent bot then it asks for my phone number then when I put my phone number in it says there is a...
  8. Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...: I feel like we the car back from forza horizon 4. 42923c4c-9aa1-4265-8864-433eec652354
  9. Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite bring back Fiesta!!!: Since yesterday Fiesta in Halo Infinite multiplayer is gone..... Why 343? Why? BRING IT BACK!!! 45dcc99f-0544-4662-8e81-9ba713a21c9c
  10. On The Latest Alpha Skip Ahead, When Playing A Game And I Bring Up The Xbox Dashboard It Lags.

in XboX Insiders
    On The Latest Alpha Skip Ahead, When Playing A Game And I Bring Up The Xbox Dashboard It Lags.: As Stated Above When I Bring Up My Xbox Dashboard It Causes The UI To Lag And Keeps Lagging, Sometimes Causing The System To Force Reboot. submitted by /u/xPandaku [link] [comments]