Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

Discus and support Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear BC devs, Can you bring the following list of JRPG games, please: 1- FF13. 2- FF13-Part 2 3- Lightening Returns: FF13 4- Infinite Undiscovery... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i8i GIN i8i, Jun 18, 2018.

  1. i8i GIN i8i
    i8i GIN i8i Guest

    Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility


    Dear BC devs,

    Can you bring the following list of JRPG games, please:

    1- FF13.

    2- FF13-Part 2

    3- Lightening Returns: FF13

    4- Infinite Undiscovery

    5- Star Ocean 4

    I would love to play those on my X1X.

    Best regards,

    iGINi

    :)
     
    i8i GIN i8i, Jun 18, 2018
    #1
  2. JAY3531
    JAY3531 Guest
    Brink

    Bring back Brink for backwards compatibility.
     
    JAY3531, Jun 18, 2018
    #2
  3. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest
    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

    Backwards compatibility is another really big one. Couldn't go without it.
     
    BowenB23, Jun 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Jun 19, 2018
    #4
  5. i8i GIN i8i
    i8i GIN i8i Guest
    i8i GIN i8i, Jun 19, 2018
    #5
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh, Nov 2, 2018
    #6
  7. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

  8. i8i GIN i8i Win User

    Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

  9. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

  10. eduscxbox Win User

    Eternal Sonata

    I didn't play that game, but as I like JRPGs I searched it here and now I want to play it. I hope it the developers add it to backwards compatible list soon.
  11. ProDefault Win User

    Xbox one. Need for speed

    Xbox ones backwards compatibility program has ended. Xbox series x will bring four generations of backwards compatibility. So hopefully in time.
Thema:

Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility

Loading...
  1. Bring JRPGs to Backward compatibility - Similar Threads - Bring JRPGs Backward

  2. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  3. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  4. BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!: Please XBOX bring back the Snap feature it was AMAZING !!!!! submitted by /u/TomRemiLee21 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back the bear and bird!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the bear and bird!!!!: Alright now hear me out with the revamp of xbox if you really want to catch the eye of the public with exclusives its not gonna come from a remake of OG Halo. I say this because Halo is still a...
  6. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.

    in XboX Insiders
    A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.: Título: Modo avançado de configuração gráfica no Xbox Series S Descrição: Atualmente, os jogos no Xbox Series S oferecem apenas três presets gráficos fixos (Qualidade, Equilibrado e...
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...: Hey Insiders, I’ve been thinking about a major gap in the current Xbox ecosystem: accessible, motion-controlled party games. The Problem: Back in the Xbox 360 era, Kinect was huge for niche...
  10. Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building: Xbox Clubs have great potential for building gaming communities, but they haven’t received meaningful updates in a long time. To make Clubs more active, social, and useful, I suggest a full...