Bring it back!

Discus and support Bring it back! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please bring this series back. It has a very loyal fan base and I understand that you guys wanted better sales, but cancelling the whole thing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PirateNinja721, Jun 17, 2017.

  1. Bring it back!


    Please bring this series back. It has a very loyal fan base and I understand that you guys wanted better sales, but cancelling the whole thing and shutting down Lionhead is not how to do it. We want the chance for new fable games so either sell off the rights
    or get back to making the games. I own all of them and have been a loyal fan since the very first fable. I even bought anniversary even though it was the same game. I know that I along with countless other fans would like the opportunity to play a new fable
    rather than replaying the old ones to get our fix.

    :)
     
    PirateNinja721, Jun 17, 2017
    #1
  2. BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!

    Its already ultra hard to find the disk version and even harder to find a working copy. and not being able to download anything and add ons, it killing me.

    simply.

    BRING IT BACK!

    BRING IT BACK!!

    BRING IT BACK!!
     
    PatentNeptune2, Jun 17, 2017
    #2
  3. SilvaTrolAcc
    SilvaTrolAcc Guest
    Bring it back!!

    Your sorta late to join in on the rant.
    Bring it back! [​IMG]
    I'm still waiting on the other prime-time game shows that I heard were coming like Deal Or No Deal which is allot easier.

    Bring it back! [​IMG]
     
    SilvaTrolAcc, Jun 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

    Bring it back!

    Fable Legends was a great game. Wish I have played more because the game was awesome.

    I want Microsoft to giveFable Legends to another team to finally finish and release the game.
     
    Nic727, Feb 23, 2018
    #4
  5. voteDC Win User

    Bring it Back?

    You can still play Halo 2 over Live, and gain achievements to boot, if you have a PC capable of running Halo 2 PC.

    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1


    -

    They haven't updated compatibility for the Xbox Original games for a couple of years now, so going the PC route for Halo 2 is really your only option.
  6. Nic727 Win User

    Bring it back!

    Fable Legends was a great game. Wish I have played more because the game was awesome.

    I want Microsoft to giveFable Legends to another team to finally finish and release the game.
  7. SilvaTrolAcc Win User

    Bring it back!!

    Your sorta late to join in on the rant.
    [​IMG]
    I'm still waiting on the other prime-time game shows that I heard were coming like Deal Or No Deal which is allot easier.

    [​IMG]
  8. BoneDracomagus Win User

    Bring it BACK!!!

    Yeah they really should bring back the McRib, oh wait they did. It's delicious.
  9. xHavoKx360x Win User

    Bring it BACK!!!

    Arnold: "Bring the toy back. Bring the toy back to the carpet! BRING IT BACK!"
Thema:

Bring it back!

Loading...
  1. Bring it back! - Similar Threads - Bring

  2. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  3. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  4. BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!: Please XBOX bring back the Snap feature it was AMAZING !!!!! submitted by /u/TomRemiLee21 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back the bear and bird!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the bear and bird!!!!: Alright now hear me out with the revamp of xbox if you really want to catch the eye of the public with exclusives its not gonna come from a remake of OG Halo. I say this because Halo is still a...
  6. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.

    in XboX Insiders
    A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.: Título: Modo avançado de configuração gráfica no Xbox Series S Descrição: Atualmente, os jogos no Xbox Series S oferecem apenas três presets gráficos fixos (Qualidade, Equilibrado e...
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...: Hey Insiders, I’ve been thinking about a major gap in the current Xbox ecosystem: accessible, motion-controlled party games. The Problem: Back in the Xbox 360 era, Kinect was huge for niche...
  10. Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring major improvements to Xbox Clubs for better community building: Xbox Clubs have great potential for building gaming communities, but they haven’t received meaningful updates in a long time. To make Clubs more active, social, and useful, I suggest a full...