Bring Dragon ball back

Discus and support Bring Dragon ball back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why hasn't xbox made dragon ball raging blast 1 or 2 backward compatible please bring it to the xbox one 9676bf13-5971-49f8-a663-4c028822a881 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Death BURGER54, Jan 28, 2018.

  1. Bring Dragon ball back


    Why hasn't xbox made dragon ball raging blast 1 or 2 backward compatible please bring it to the xbox one

    :)
     
    Death BURGER54, Jan 28, 2018
    #1
  2. DB Xenoverse 2 to Deals With Gold

    Bring the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to Deals With Gold pleaseeee! !
     
    Michael Cezzar, Jan 28, 2018
    #2
  3. VirtualZaiko
    VirtualZaiko Guest
    Make Dragon Ball Backward Compatible!!!

    Shocked that Xbox has forgotten to add DBZ to the list!

    There is so much games such as:

    ▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast

    ▪ Dragon Ball : Raging Blast 2

    ▪ Dragon Ball Z : Budokai HD Collection

    ▪ Dragon Ball Z : Battle of Z

    ▪ Dragon Ball Z :Ultimate Tenkaichi

    Xbox...DO US ALL A FAVOR!!
     
    VirtualZaiko, Jan 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Connah95
    Connah95 Guest

    Bring Dragon ball back

    Connah95, Feb 5, 2018
    #4
  5. Connah95 Win User

    Bring Dragon ball back

    you can vote for the game at https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility
  6. IstvánPergel Win User

    Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

    https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/dragon-ball/news/current-bug-dragon-ball-z-kakarot-xbox
  7. BlueBlaze435 Win User

    Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

    I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Dragon Ball Z is coming to Kinect, has achievement list

    Will only be authentic if the battles last for at least a month, fighting for 30 mins then taking a 24 hr break to resume the next day.

    -

    Continues can only be used once a player has activated all the dragon balls in their game so brings back all other defeated players

    -

    Could be kinda fun
  9. EVIL Volition Win User

    Dragon ball FighterZ

Thema:

Bring Dragon ball back

Loading...
  1. Bring Dragon ball back - Similar Threads - Bring Dragon ball

  2. Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox needs to bring back dashboard themes - ASAP: I’m well aware of the current dynamic Xbox background themes you can select on Series S / X but if anything I think the selection is lackluster, and Xbox would do really well if they brought back...
  3. I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...

    in XboX Insiders
    I know people would probably react to this message angrily, but Xbox should primarily bring...: I want to see a 2nd comeback kinect if possible especially with the tech we have now I believe it'd be easier to make it work and yes I know if some existing games need support it would need to be...
  4. BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    BRING BACK Snap Feature XBOX ❎️ !!!!: Please XBOX bring back the Snap feature it was AMAZING !!!!! submitted by /u/TomRemiLee21 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back the bear and bird!!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the bear and bird!!!!: Alright now hear me out with the revamp of xbox if you really want to catch the eye of the public with exclusives its not gonna come from a remake of OG Halo. I say this because Halo is still a...
  6. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Xbox Console Updates Bring Updated Boot Up, Gamerscore...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.

    in XboX Insiders
    A proposed update for the Xbox Series consoles, bringing Xbox even closer to PCs.: Título: Modo avançado de configuração gráfica no Xbox Series S Descrição: Atualmente, os jogos no Xbox Series S oferecem apenas três presets gráficos fixos (Qualidade, Equilibrado e...
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Feature Request] Bring back the "Kinect Experience" using Smartphones and AI (No new...: Hey Insiders, I’ve been thinking about a major gap in the current Xbox ecosystem: accessible, motion-controlled party games. The Problem: Back in the Xbox 360 era, Kinect was huge for niche...
  10. Please bring dragon ball Z budokai

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring dragon ball Z budokai: I’m here concerning many people complaining about not having DragonBall Z Budokai HD collection isn’t backwards compatiable I have many friends that love the game and want to play it still but...