Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3

Discus and support Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please see a Transformers WFC/Foc backwards compatability please those games were my childhood and i miss them so much i havent played them for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IITHE MA5TERII, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3

Can we please see a Transformers WFC/Foc backwards compatability please those games were my childhood and i miss them so much i havent played them for 8+years now and im dying to play them again. And i know the servers are down on consoles but the campain is still accsesable and i would love to play these on the series consoles please can we make this happen. P.s also would absolutely love to see burnout 3 or even 2 come to series consoles from the original xbox because again theyre a massive part in my childhood and wanna be able to play them one last time thanks

:)

IITHE MA5TERII, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Their reasoning is that they reached the limits on what they could make compatible due to licensing, legal limitations, etc.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Any game that carries a license from movies, music, sports, etc. is unlikely to come back you to the expense of reacquiring the license versus likely sales
  4. IITHE MA5TERII Win User

Well I've got a little hope with burnout 3 or 2 because burnout revenge got that treatment
  5. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. So anything that is not already compatible, won't be.
  6. IITHE MA5TERII Win User

Why did they shut it down?
Thema:

1. Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3 - Similar Threads - Bring transformers games

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  9. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  10. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...