Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

Discus and support Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really miss the Snap An App feature. I used it a lot while Skype video calling while also gaming, playing games while having YouTube snapped so I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Many-Range-9318, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

I really miss the Snap An App feature. I used it a lot while Skype video calling while also gaming, playing games while having YouTube snapped so I could go for achievements in real-time. Xbox please bring this feature back it should never have been removed.

submitted by /u/Many-Range-9318
    [link] [comments]

/u/Many-Range-9318, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Bring snap feature back

Hey there Lemony!

Thank you for providing your feedback! In order for us to make sure that your suggestions get seen by the right folks, please go to
    Xbox Feedback. If you find that your idea or suggestion has already been posted, please feel to vote on it.

Thank you for understanding!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Snap app feature

Hello Scarface,

The Snap app feature was removed to improve the overall dashboard functionality. Even when the Snap app feature was not being in use, it caused tons of lag when simply navigating the home screen.

Hopefully in the future, new tech can allow the snap feature to return. I made a lot of use out of it. However, there doesn't seem to be any plans at the moment to bring it back.

Hope this helps!
  4. KA7290181346-ec17-46 Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

Yep, need Snap back. Can't believe they remove key features like this.
  5. Walkers Woman Win User

Bring back the snap feature, please.

I agree! Half the time I'm wanting to game, someone else is wanting to watch tv. With the snap feature, we were able to do both...now gaming loses over tv watching.... so no more games
  6. WMDBIoodHunter Win User

Bring back snap an app!

Hey there WMDBloodHunter! Thanks for reaching out to us & totally understand the frustration regarding this! However, we wouldn't be able to speculate about this on our end.

If this is something that you'd like to see return again, posting on the
    feedback
    site is the best place to have your voice heard.

Be sure to post there when you can!
    I would but that'd be a waste of time, I wanted a game back and so did me and many others and wvwn with all the votes no reply from Microsoft so it's a waste of time. Sorry about saying that but it really is
Thema:

Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

1. Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature - Similar Threads - Bring SNAP APP

2. Bring back Snap feature..............

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Snap feature..............: Yes i for one want this feature back because i love watching my shows as i play games and i dont wanna have to use another device for this when i have all my streaming services on my xbox series s...
  3. Bring back the snap an app feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the snap an app feature: The Snap an app feature was ahead of it's time and would make the perfect app now especially with all the streaming services available! Please bring this feature back submitted by /u/SnowIsATrap...
  4. Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?: Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video, twitch stream, or watch a sports game all while gaming. With the snap app feature that was possible until Xbox decided to remove it. This feature...
  5. Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016: It was a great feature to some. But they removed it because it wasn't popular enough. I doubt it would be brought back at this point. Anything is possible I suppose....
  6. Bring back snap an app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back snap an app!: This was the worst day of the Xbox One! We need the snap an app back this is the one thing that made xbox great to play. We could play and watch a video but no you had to dumb down the Xbox One...
  7. Bring back SNAP AN APP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back SNAP AN APP: I think Xbox should bring back SNAP AN APP because if your playing with a streamer you can't watch them or hear what they are saying as well as play with them. I think it was stupid and pointless...
  8. Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possibly Bring Back Snap an App?: I really enjoyed being able to snap an app to the side of the screen in the original xbox one firmware. I was wondering if it would be possible to bring that feature back if app developers are...
  9. Bring Back Snap an App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring Back Snap an App: Please bring back the snap an app function. i hate this new update and wish you would roll it back. being able to play games and watch TV was the best feature of the XBOX One. the tv App helped...
  10. Bring twitch streaming/app snap back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring twitch streaming/app snap back: I have a stream community on twitch and your new update 'beam' completely robs people like wlme who only stream off their Xbox one to twitch. It's like getting your computer stolen and told that...