Bring back store category fly outs

Discus and support Bring back store category fly outs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 13 clicks in store games category to get to new releases now vs. Going to games side menu and pressing one button. Who could have thought that was a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thelug_1, Nov 12, 2022.

1. /u/thelug_1
    /u/thelug_1 Guest

13 clicks in store games category to get to new releases now vs. Going to games side menu and pressing one button.

Who could have thought that was a good change?

submitted by /u/thelug_1
    [link] [comments]

/u/thelug_1, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Some Tall Nuts Win User

Helicopters??

Helicopters on Battlefield 2 were really easy to fly, i hope they bring back the TV guided missles.
  3. NoNickname09 Win User

Helicopters??

[quote user="Some Tall Nuts"]

Helicopters on Battlefield 2 were really easy to fly, i hope they bring back the TV guided missles.

[/quote]

Easy to fly yes, but harder to fight in because of said TV Guided missles.
  4. Miss Murder1019 Win User

Xbox ONE remake of the Gears of War Franchise? *Please Read*

I love this idea! As long as people can fly have nothing to do with the remake. And they bring back the same Online game play as gow1,2&3 I would love to see this game come back .
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

Im ready for farcry 3! Are you?

I hope they bring back the predator juice in the original. I rather enjoyed taking that stuff and flying through the air like a ninja. Also running over randoms with a truck was cool too.
  6. ArcAngelRyse Win User

Xbox ONE remake of the Gears of War Franchise? *Please Read*

lol bring the series alive and better, as an MMO! and no People Can Fly..
Thema:

1. Bring back store category fly outs - Similar Threads - Bring store category

2. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  3. Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store: Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store 96eaad77-1696-4f1c-a989-5d38f32f279c
  4. Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Elder Scrolls Online to the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC): Hi! It would be great if Elder Scrolls Online would be available on the Microsoft Store/Xbox App (PC) because the Xbox App has regional prices, so the ESO Plus (ESO's premium membership) and the...
  5. Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store: The new Microsoft Store made one change that really, really does not sit well with me. Many people will remember the several years, if not half a decade, of the games category that Witcher 3...
  6. Can you bring back Store to the Xbox phone app.

in XboX Insiders
    Can you bring back Store to the Xbox phone app.: The old app made it so much easier to purchase games and add-ons when you weren’t at home and had access to your console. This meant it could be downloaded by the time I got home and could just...
  7. Please bring the big Publishers to Microsoft Store on PC!

in XBoX on Windows
    Please bring the big Publishers to Microsoft Store on PC!: For me, as an achievement-addict and a PC gaming fan I am really satisfied with the new focus on the Windows Store and all the new games with achievement lists popping up in the Game Pass. I would...
  8. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  9. Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Backwards capability and how slow it is for it to bring more games out on the xbox store: so how come with the backwards capability is so slow on bringing out more and more game that we miss playing back on the xbox 360 so we can play them again on the xbox one whats even happening to...
  10. Bring back orginal Most Wanted to Xbox 360 store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back orginal Most Wanted to Xbox 360 store.: In couple months this game turns 10 years old. This is still my favorite need for speed game. I really dont get why it was removed from store back in 2012 at 1st place... So make 10 years old...