Bring back scarface backwards compatible

Discus and support Bring back scarface backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please renew the movie license please, this game was and can still be updated to new gen console honestly, although the movie license has expired, your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Mitchell4, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Bring back scarface backwards compatible

Please renew the movie license please, this game was and can still be updated to new gen console honestly, although the movie license has expired, your talking millions of $, but their are possibilities, because this can be done, Renew the license, discussing openly, about boosting FPS, if this is underway, what exactly is the future because boosting FPS would require new hardware, $$$ that you have

:)

John Mitchell4, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I am a HUGE fan of this classic! Sadly I do believe there was an addition that was canceled. The only ones who can provide information about your inquiry would be the developers which are "Radical Entertainment".
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Backward compatible

I would really love to see Scarface the world is yours to be backwards compatible. I miss this game and I would love to play it again and as soon as I see it in the backward compatible section I will buy it so quick.
    Scarface, a wonderful movie, the game itself has something unique. We should write to those who developed it to bring the game into backward compatibility.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Backward compatible

Definetly,

I remember playing Scarface. The game was amazing. The somewhat similar GTA Vice City.

They should make scarface backwards compatible or even make new games like this. That would be great
  5. Jasonjones4343 Win User

Scarface The World Is Yours Backwards Compatible

Bring back Scarface gta is getting boring we need more Realistic gameplay Scarface was the best game that ever came out
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

I feel like this was posted recently. But I agree. Would love to see more OG backwards compatible games and also Scarface in particular.
Thema:

1. Bring back scarface backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Bring scarface backwards

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  4. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  5. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  9. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  10. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...