bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :(

Discus and support bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mrsniperninja [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrsniperninja, Mar 23, 2021.

1. bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :(

/u/mrsniperninja, Mar 23, 2021
  2. BrianStorm46 Win User

DIRT: Showdown

Totally agree, what the hell is going on with all that gymkana rubbish.

Bring back the old fashioned quality rally stages.
  3. Mr Yaz13 Win User

Looking for Non-Serious Types for some Multiplayer fun!

add me, im slow, old and rubbish at this but love playing with people that dont take this game seriously
  4. jussiem Win User

Sudoku

I agree. The new version of Microsoft Sudoku is rubbish!! Please bring back the old version and remember - if something isn't broken, don't fix it.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

MW2.5 Shame on you!

Game released

People angry that it doesn't cure cancer, bring about world peace and bring Lassie back to life

Call game rubbish as a result

More at 11.
  6. TheGame976 Win User

New Update Problems

I dont know if it is an old hardware problem or a random thing, cuz people with old and new systems are complaining of problems... it just plain sux that a software update meant for the xbox can crash it, then people have to pay for new hardware. almost
    makes me want to go back to playstation...
Thema:

bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :(

1. bring back old features Not this update RUBBISH people dont want sorry :( - Similar Threads - bring old features

2. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  3. bring back the old xbox dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    bring back the old xbox dashboard: Please bring back the old xbox dash. The new one is bloated and full of games i do not play. just games you want me to play. The old dashboard from early 2023 was perfect. no bloat. just the...
  4. bring back the old xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Windows
    bring back the old xbox dashboard: Please bring back the old xbox dash. The new one is bloated and full of games i do not play. just games you want me to play. The old dashboard from early 2023 was perfect. no bloat. just the...
  5. Bring back old Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Bring back old Xbox App: The new Xbox app is terrible. Look at the gamertag bring you to the old Xbox app, can't write a post at all, can't send clips to your Xbox at all, can't customize the profile picture with your own...
  6. Bring back old WWE games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back old WWE games: Is it possible with WWE 2k games tanking to contact 2k and try to get the licensing to Backwards Compatible the old WWE games like Smackdown VS Raw 2010? 75fb7ed7-9bde-425c-9527-628cc7de7d69
  7. The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...

in XboX Insiders
    The old Manage page is still hidden within the new dashboard. Hope they bring it back, the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  8. Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?)

in XboX Insiders
    Petition to bring old 360 UIs to the Series X as options in the settings (?): Anyone else like me that is always thinking about how much they miss their 360 and the UI used before the Slim 360 update UI came around and dreams of it being on the SX? Think that was what,...
  9. Bring my old gamertag to my newer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bring my old gamertag to my newer account: hello there, so i have two xbox accounts. one, an old account under a non-Microsoft email address. and two, an newer one with a Microsoft email address. So as i understand it, you can't merge...
  10. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....