Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

Discus and support Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bring back custom music submitted by /u/zippyifrit1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zippyifrit1, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

/u/zippyifrit1, Dec 22, 2022
  2. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Next Preview update is going live!

hope the media app allow custom music for wwe 2k15
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K16 Soundtrack announced

If youre talking about using custom music on you're Xbox One for WWE 2k16 you cant.... 2K had announced that the reason for no custom music is because of something to do with the way the Xbox One does its music files.. the same with the other system, they
    said its very complicated with the new system thats why there is no custom music option..
  4. Supreme Almighty Win User

WWE 2k14

Hey I agree I hope there is a way to have WWE 2K14 being able to be played on the Xbox One To me it is still the best wrestling game of the WWE 2k series

Bring Back WWE 2k14 !
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version

Becuase all the games that are legally and technologically able to be made BC have been

They're not bringing it back, or any old sports games. the wrestlers and music alone are millions of dollars, before they would purchase the code from THQ. Then you have the contract with the sports league that typically specifies a sunset date for the game servers

WWE 2K23 is currently on sale for Black Friday
  6. THE PRIS0NER Win User

Things that should Change About Xbox One

I'd like to be able to hide the snap and bring it back. For example the music app is killer. When you're playing Forza you can snap the music app and listen to music instead of the dreadful soundtrack... problem is when you 'unsnap' it quits the player.
    I want to go full screen with my games. To my knowledge there is no way to do this.
Thema:

Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games

1. Bring back custom music for forza and wwe games - Similar Threads - Bring custom music

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  5. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  6. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  7. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  8. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  9. Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back custom gamer pics, a cause of anger in the community.: The custom gamer pictures was a great thing about the Xbox app but now it is not available and it’s caused a lot of disappointment in the community, And this is truly a bad choice since most...
  10. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...