Bring back clubs on xbox mobile.

Discus and support Bring back clubs on xbox mobile. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello! I am bringing up something that I loved. So. Clubs are amazing and they were like groups. So every day I would go on my phone, Check my clubs,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cole Squires-bowers, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Bring back clubs on xbox mobile.

Hello! I am bringing up something that I loved. So. Clubs are amazing and they were like groups. So every day I would go on my phone, Check my clubs, and turn off my phone. However: I was following my normal routine one day, like always, But what, where are my clubs? I check my pc and their there. Only on console companion tho. To fix it i just started using Windows 10 Phone. The OS you don't want us using. I got my clubs back and was happy. But I still want clubs back on iOS and Android. Why? Because I use a Chromebook usually and there is no special chromebook app. Only the Android one. So there's my reason. Give us back clubs. Now. Okay i'm not rude but pls give us it asap.

:)

Cole Squires-bowers, Jun 19, 2021
  2. PlushRelic Win User

Please consider bringing back clubs on xbox mobile.

Hello,Cole Squires-bowers

This is just Microsoft support forum if Microsoft want to bring it back they will in due time.

Hope this helps and Have a Great day !!
  3. Default__739 Win User

Looking for Group error

Can you bring back looking for group, clubs and store feature back to the app please
  4. Damian.Ferm Win User

Problems with the Xbox App and Website.

To clarify:

•Both browsers (Chrome and Edge) loop posts after pressing 'Get More' button,

•Both browsers' (Chrome and Edge) horizontal scrolling on Clubs home screen doesn't work (have to rotate device to bring club into view),

•Xbox App on Android Mobile doesn't load comments or likes but posts are visible.

Android version: 8.0.0

Xbox App version: 1808.1005.2148

Microsoft Edge version: 42.0.0.2741

Chrome version: 70.0.3538.80
  5. SCC Rex Win User

Anyone interested in xbox car clubs

To be honest, I don't think Xbox clubs needs an update as a whole. I still think Xbox clubs are great place to meet new people and be part of a community but, I do think they will have to update the Xbox app (PC and Mobile) and include a clubs tab or something in order to keep people connected through different platforms like Xbox, PC and mobile.
  6. ONYXLDR Win User

FIFA friends

Dont add me untill they bring back 11v11 Online Teamplay with the real team clubs
Thema:

Bring back clubs on xbox mobile.

1. Bring back clubs on xbox mobile. - Similar Threads - Bring clubs mobile

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  4. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  5. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  9. Xbox Why no bring Midnight club LA complete edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Why no bring Midnight club LA complete edition: Dear, Xbox Why you guys don't bring back Midnight Club LA Complete Edition Back as backwards Compatibility That Game was the best selling racing game in 2009 but you guys make amazing games and...
  10. Midnight Club Los Angeles: bring back "Rate My Ride" to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midnight Club Los Angeles: bring back "Rate My Ride" to live: Microsoft, please fix Rate My Ride in Midnight Club Los Angeles because we cannot get all achievements. GameSpy was run this service and got closed in June along with many games, please change...