Brilliant game

Discus and support Brilliant game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played DR1 and DR2, but I have enjoyed this game the most. The smartglass intergration is briliant even though the drone strike thing can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Major Angry, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Major Angry
    Major Angry Guest

Brilliant game

I have played DR1 and DR2, but I have enjoyed this game the most. The smartglass intergration is briliant even though the drone strike thing can sometimes bug.

Unfortunately one of the achievements has glitched for me - Chapter 6 "The Doctor is Out", its showing as "Unlocking..." on the console, but nothing.

So looking forward to Dead Rising 4.

:)

Major Angry, Mar 24, 2015
  2. Game's brilliant!

I really like it, although I seem to get stuck with almost every cretin in co-op while I'm trying to do the campaign on insane, got act 1 and 2 done, but geting stuck with people who play on hardcore and just run off on there own is annoying, even more so
    because unlike Gears of War 3, if one person is dead, you start again!!

Marwood II 87, Mar 24, 2015
  3. VENOMiiSS
    VENOMiiSS Guest
    Game's brilliant!

still laughing at this silly game.ohh well back to gears 1.

VENOMiiSS, Mar 24, 2015
  4. Brilliant game

I didn't like DR3 as much, because of the different graphics and the way you have to keep pausing to look at the map, but the game was still fun. I hope Capcom releases a new version of the game, like "Off the Record."

Clarissalover, Apr 24, 2015
  5. Clarissalover Win User

Brilliant game

I didn't like DR3 as much, because of the different graphics and the way you have to keep pausing to look at the map, but the game was still fun. I hope Capcom releases a new version of the game, like "Off the Record."
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Game's brilliant!

Now that execution is in it i'm enjoying it alot more. Feels more like gears with executions in it lol. Yes they need to make a cpl adjustments.. 1 spot 1 smoke to start.....not 2...maybe add frags to the maps that don't ahve them since they removed the
    boom and just left the spot empty. Why remove the boom from execution it was alwasy in execution before.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

Game's brilliant!

[quote user="PUGDOGZ"]

Every day that I read a new negative review or a post that is not happy with the game,which there are so many you cannot count,I sit back and chuckle.For the part two years or so,I have been trying to get answers for resets,game freezes and such with no
    luck what so ever from Epic.Only thing they did was close threads,run from the issue and ban from Epic forums those of us that posted our problems that the game had.Grab the lifejackets boys and girls,this cash cow,non supported,glitchey excuse for a full
    game is going down quick.Now the last ditch effort to release execution early to try and bring more players in is under way....this should be good,lol.....So dam happy I waited and saved my cash.They even have a "pass" to buy extra xp?Man,they are scraping
    the bottom of the "dlc" barrel these days...Game had almost exactly a quarter of the pre orders that 3 had if that is any indication of the "Epic" fail it is and was.

[/quote]

You do know that the haters are always the vocal majority because of all the crying right? Not many people rush the forums to praise a game, negativity is an easy thing to have these days and like they say "misery loves company" so they all have to band
    together.
  8. ianbann82 Win User

Game's brilliant!

Also really enjoying it thou not a fan of the verus maps maybe just need to get use to them more but like the overrun/survivial maps. I also experience my first glitch in survivial i spawned as Cole without any weapons with i found quite funny
  9. PsychoticRaptor Win User

Game's brilliant!

I've been a gears fan since day 1 of game 1, and I have yet to play the Judgment campaign until the weekend when my son and I can do it together, however that being said I'm really disappointed in the multiplayer modes, i understand that the devs wanted
    to change things up and yes I did read the prerelease info on it, so i'm not surprised by what was left in or taken out, but what we have ended up with does not feel anything like the gears I've come to love over the past 6+ years. Now don't get me wrong I'm
    not hating on the game by any means, the overrun mode is alot of fun, and in my humble opinon, it's the only bright spot in the multiplayer, so I have to thank the microsoft store for waiting the 10 days to send me my MSP for the season pass, otherwise I would
    have beed compulsive and preordered the pass. But after all is said and done i believe overrun and the campaign will be enough to make this long time Gears fan moderetly happy.
Thema:

Brilliant game

1. Brilliant game - Similar Threads - Brilliant game

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  4. External Drive is Brilliant!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Drive is Brilliant!: I had read a piece on how getting an external device improves the speed of Fallout's incredibly long load times. Once I got my 1 TB drive for $60 and installed every game I own (About 25 titles!)...
  5. I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm late to the party, but GTA V is brilliant.: I wish GTA IV wasn't so horrible because I wouldn't of held out on GTA V for so long. I bought it during the Christmas Sale. I only played tonight without knowing anything about any of the...
  6. 3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 brilliant suggestions for 1 brilliant console. Please Read: 1. Unresponsiveness and delay Please please release a TESTED STABLE Operating system update to correct the random unresponsiveness in menus and the Xbox guide/interaction menu, soon. 2.Buttons...
  7. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  8. Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.: I got this game day one with Forza, Dead rising, Need for speed, Ryse, Lococycle and Fifa and have since bought Max the curse of brotherhood too but by far the most time I have spent on my console...
  9. 1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st factory reset and brilliant results,Woop!XB1 ROCKS.: Ok after trying everything to sort my forza vip pass,the factory reset was my only option....I unistalled evrything all15 games and addons,all apps....removed family,removed all profiles, I was...
  10. Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One was a brilliant Machine...Until My friend got one, then the faults began: @OilyDragonfly0 - Care to share your PSN ID and I'll check what you've been playing. I've checked on some people who confess to love their PS4 and I'm surprised at how little they've been playing...