Breathedge - Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Breathedge - Game Pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem with the Windows Store version of the game (PC Game Pass), where the game won't save in chapter 5 or 6, and if you play it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VJ2018, Sep 14, 2023.

  1. VJ2018
    VJ2018 Guest

    Breathedge - Game Pass for PC


    Hi.

    I have a problem with the Windows Store version of the game (PC Game Pass), where the game won't save in chapter 5 or 6, and if you play it to chapter 6 it won't give you any mission markers so you can't complete the story.

    I can't find a solution anywhere. Can you help me?

    Thank you.

    VJ

    :)
     
    VJ2018, Sep 14, 2023
    #1
  2. ReeceLad Win User

    Breathedge - Game Pass for PC

    Hi VJ2018

    Sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

    It does appear to be a bug within this game so I advise getting in contact with the developers directly (RedRuins Softworks)

    Looking around, this is a well known bug for the game and is still currently awaiting to be addressed and patched

    Kind Regards
    Reece
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    pay twice for game pass on a same account

    There is Game Pass for consoles, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate which includes both console and PC Game Pass as well as cloud gaming. Did you purchase Game Pass for PC or Ultimate? If you just purchased Game Pass for console, then you wouldn't be able to use it on a PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

    Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

    You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

  6. Smwutches Win User

    Is there no point to the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass for PC users?

    If you only use a PC, then you would only need Game Pass for PC. You'll still have access to games, but not all of the same games the console would have.

    Game Pass Ultimate is a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. Gold is not needed on PC and Game Pass for Console is only for the console.
Thema:

Breathedge - Game Pass for PC

Loading...
  1. Breathedge - Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - Breathedge Game Pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...