Brand new xbox x won't go past verifing

Discus and support Brand new xbox x won't go past verifing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new xbox x won't go past verification fa3af728-87f7-45ae-89f2-374586649bdc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas_568, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Thomas_568
    Thomas_568 Guest

Brand new xbox x won't go past verification

:)

Thomas_568, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Thomas_568 Win User

Can someone help me please
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Thomas_56B, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the console.

We're going to try forcing a reset on the console to restart the set up process for you.

Please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Then unplug it for 30 seconds. Then hold the Sync button (left side near the USB port on the original Xbox One and just below the power button on the S and X consoles) and the Eject button for the console then press the power button and hold until you hear a second start up noise.

If you are using the Xbox One All Digital console then you only need to hold the Sync button and then press the power button to reset.

You should now see a new screen. Scroll over to Restart/Reset and reset the console to factory settings. There is an option to keep installed games and apps so you won't need to redownload them.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-net...
  4. SmoothedTuna Win User

Sky & Amazon Prime Apps - Xbox 360

HI

I've done that. I've reformatted my HDD. Created a brand new XBOX profile and signed up to Gold, yet it still won't download past 79% :-(
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes

Hi Kenneth. Note that this is a community forum and we cannot access account details. To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution
  6. kenneth robertson2 Win User

Brand New xbox x cant get verification codes

Ok , Many Thanks, im sorry we have had to try asking as we are just at a loss as we dont know how to sort the form, Im sure we are not filling it right. Im 60 and my daughter has adhd, so that doesnt help. I did but it last week and just really upset we cant do anything to get sorted.

Thanks anyway.
Thema:

1. Brand new xbox x won't go past verifing - Similar Threads - Brand won't past

2. My brand new Xbox X won't update just loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox X won't update just loaded games: My new Xbox X loads game from disc but then stalls on 1st update so game unplayable. It has done this to 2 different games. I have networked games across form my 360 and they play fine. Network...
  3. Why won't my new fan that I put on my Xbox one x turn on even Thoe It's an brand new fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my new fan that I put on my Xbox one x turn on even Thoe It's an brand new fan?: I have an xbox one x, It works fine but the fan on it stopped working so I put a Brand New fan on it and the fan still won't turn on and I plugged it in the right way too. Why is the fan not...
  4. Brand new Xbox series x won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x won't connect to wifi: Hi I got the Xbox series X for husbands bday ordered it thru Amazon a few weeks ago. We were trying to set it up today and it will not connect to our wifi or my mobile Hotspot like I seen on a...
  5. Brand New series S console won't stay connected to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New series S console won't stay connected to internet.: I just purchased a Gilded Hunter bundle and just finished the setup process for the console but the console is refusing to stay connected to my iPhone Hotspot; and yes i know the implications and...
  6. 4k blu Ray LOTR - won't read disk on brand new x series

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k blu Ray LOTR - won't read disk on brand new x series: I just bought the 4k UHD Lord of the rings extended editions, but my x series won't read the disk? Any suggestions? Im reluctant to spend more money on a dedicated 4k player when I only got the...
  7. Brand new Series X shut off and won't turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Series X shut off and won't turn back on: I just recieved an Xbox Series X for Christmas and I had it on for a few hours last night just installing a few games and messing with it and it was fine, turned it on probably about an hour ago...
  8. Brand new Xbox series x won't read pristine disk to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox series x won't read pristine disk to install: I bought a Brand new Xbox series x. I'm in the process of trying to install a couple of games and it's trying to tell me that my disk is dirty or damaged. My disks are both in pristine condition.....
  9. Brand new controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller won't turn on: Hi, I purchased an Xbox Pulse Red 1914 controller today. I plugged it in to my PC, downloaded the Xbox Accessories app, and updated the firmware to 5.13.3143.0 I then inserted the batteries and...
  10. Brand new Xbox Series X won't play any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new Xbox Series X won't play any games: I have a brand new xbox series X. I initially managed to download and play flight simulator, however now a games crash after they load, which has made the xbox unusable. We have tried all the...