Brand new Xbox with 3 months of warranty already used - Unable to speak to Xbox support.

Discus and support Brand new Xbox with 3 months of warranty already used - Unable to speak to Xbox support. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I registered my brand new Xbox Series S last night and noticed that the 1 year warranty ends 13/12/2023. That's not 1 year. The Xbox was bought brand... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by e7b5a76c-93f4-4544-a17e-e, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Brand new Xbox with 3 months of warranty already used - Unable to speak to Xbox support.

I registered my brand new Xbox Series S last night and noticed that the 1 year warranty ends 13/12/2023.

That's not 1 year.

The Xbox was bought brand new from box.co.uk. The package was factory sealed and the contents were all packaged as new, so it wasn't an used/returned item that the retailer had restocked.

I've been trying to contact support to query this, but all my callback requests end up with the following constantly:-

"We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later."

"Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."

"Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later."

Anyone know just what's going on with their support system?

My only recourse now is to ask here to see if anyone else has any advice on how to get this resolved?

:)

e7b5a76c-93f4-4544-a17e-e, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Brand new Xbox with 3 months of warranty already used - Unable to speak to Xbox support.

Hi shuk77!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Don't worry, the support should be able to update your warranty details. Just make sure to provide them your proof of purchase. They may be experiencing volume of callback requests at this time.

You may instead reach them through chat. Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us > Contact Us > Hardware & network > Warranty, service & repair > ...
  3. PFC JOKER 1978 Win User

Elite controller repair

I have the same issue. My BRAND NEW elite series 2 controller started drifting. I went to put in a warranty claim just found out that it is already out of warranty! I only have had it for 4 months and of course there is no way to speak with a human being
    in order to get the help you need!!!! Total BS Microsoft
  4. onyxishere Win User

xbox360live

If the console is new then you'll be able to access the trial by creating your account on the console itself. There are 3 x 1 month trials available. 1 per new account created.

If the console was purchased used then it is possible that the trials have already been used.

You should speak to the store you purchased the console from if you believe it to be brand new.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Controller left trigger sticking

This limited warranty that you have covers only the hardware of the console (Xbox Series X), the control only has the 3-month warranty which is the term offered for accessories and devices from the Xbox brand.

*I recommend that you try to register the controller on the website, if it doesn't work, it's because Microsoft doesn't support this out-of-warranty controller.
  6. DraughtRocket98 Win User

Xbox one s

Right you buy a brand new car, it develops a fault, the manufacturer offers a free repair, do you accept that offer or do you say no I want replacement car? You accept the warranty repair.

I live in the UK my 6 month old washing machine broke, they offered me a repair, I accepted that repair. This is the same, they have to offer a repair under standard warranty or if not cost effective a replacement. Seeing as your retailer is of no use, you
    fall under standard manufacturer warranty.
    Yes your washing machine was 6 months old, my xbox is 3 weeks old. Now name one car company that would offer repair instead of refund or replacement for brand new faulty car 3 weeks old?
Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox with 3 months of warranty already used - Unable to speak to Xbox support. - Similar Threads - Brand months warranty

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  5. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  6. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase: I purchased my series s console on August 26 2022, I should still have warranty on it but according to the registered devices section the warranty expired the previous march. Any idea why this...
  10. piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.: wont let me connect to the internet. straight wired into box. has a perfectly fine connection. bought it before I left to go over the road brand new from Walmart in the box paid 318 for it. but...