Brand new Xbox series x won't read pristine disk to install

Discus and support Brand new Xbox series x won't read pristine disk to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a Brand new Xbox series x. I'm in the process of trying to install a couple of games and it's trying to tell me that my disk is dirty or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tino Pezz, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Tino Pezz
    Tino Pezz Guest

I bought a Brand new Xbox series x. I'm in the process of trying to install a couple of games and it's trying to tell me that my disk is dirty or damaged. My disks are both in pristine condition.. What can I do to solve this problem

:)

Tino Pezz, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Tino Pezz Win User

Call of Duty modern warfare and Arkham night.. So far those are the only 2 But I'm not done yet
  3. Tino Pezz Win User

The disks were pristine and clean. If that were the problem I wouldn't have wrote this question. I'd tried the power cycle before
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

What games are you trying to play? How old are the copies? Do any other discs work on the drive?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly remove any disc that is currently inside your Xbox and then clean them with a soft cloth, after that perform a powercycle on your console before inserting the disc again to test it out.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

We can also follow the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox series x won't read pristine disk to install - Similar Threads - Brand series won't

2. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  3. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  5. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  6. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  7. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...
  8. My brand new series x won’t take any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new series x won’t take any game discs: My Xbox will not let any disc in, any fixes? 8101392c-bf55-4237-a64f-ffa5b89eae05
  9. Xbox Series X SSD? Is there a go to brand?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X SSD? Is there a go to brand?: Which brand of SSD do you recommend for an Xbox Series X I have had bad experiences with WD_Black HDD I understand they are different but still. Tia submitted by /u/ButteryPoptart1 [link]...
  10. Brand new Xbox series x won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x won't connect to wifi: Hi I got the Xbox series X for husbands bday ordered it thru Amazon a few weeks ago. We were trying to set it up today and it will not connect to our wifi or my mobile Hotspot like I seen on a...