Brand new Xbox One X --- I get error during initial system upgrade (1GB)

Discus and support Brand new Xbox One X --- I get error during initial system upgrade (1GB) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new Xbox One X (5 minutes old) I can't get the initial 1GB system upgrade to go through. It gets about 5% through and then I get errors. HELP!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crazykon324, May 13, 2020.

1. Crazykon324
    Crazykon324 Guest

Brand new Xbox One X (5 minutes old)

I can't get the initial 1GB system upgrade to go through. It gets about 5% through and then I get errors.

HELP!

:)

Crazykon324, May 13, 2020
  2. GaudiestAphid53 Win User

It's happening to my new Xbox to I don't know what going on with I and I was wondering if anyone got it settled yet if so how
  3. FaveLadyredz Win User

Ok so its something with their servers ?! Wth man this is the worst time to be crashing lol i purchased because ive been stuck in this damn house for 2 months now man lol thought id bring out my old inner kid and buy some video games .. this is what i
    get
  4. jcg1121 Win User

This is unreal i just bought today as well brand new out of the box and it doesnt work.... cmon 400$ figure it out
  5. silversurffer81 Win User

It's doing the same thing on regular xbox one and you can't talk to a real xbox employee anymore. So Microsoft is saying here's a broken piece of **** pay me and we will not be available for any kind of support.
  6. FaveLadyredz Win User

Same here and when i run a connection test it says “all good”

ugh come on xbox
Thema:

1. Brand new Xbox One X --- I get error during initial system upgrade (1GB) - Similar Threads - Brand error during

2. getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running...: getting error 48 driver has been disabled for a brand new xbox gamepad for my PC running windows 11, driver installing the relevant cab, no joy. Any help woud be appreciated....
  3. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  4. modern warfare 2 and now brand new download of modern warfare 3 have the error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare 2 and now brand new download of modern warfare 3 have the error code...: I had call of duty modern warfare 2 and it said my game is corrupt with the error 0x80070570 so I gave up playing as no solution could be found. I have just bought modern warfare 3 and it is...
  5. Brand new Xbox one won’t get passed first update error code “0x80be0002”

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox one won’t get passed first update error code “0x80be0002”: I bought a brand new Xbox One. After starting it the first time, it tries to update. However, after a short time it displays the error 'There was a problem with the update'. it gets stuck with...
  6. Download Error For Insufficient Space On Brand New Drive (XBOX APP FOR PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Error For Insufficient Space On Brand New Drive (XBOX APP FOR PC): So basically last night I tried to install Halo MCC through the xbox game pass app for PC, and encountered an issue where I couldn't change the default "save new apps" drive on my PC. Since then,...
  7. Xbox App for PC having critical error with permissions after having factory reset a brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for PC having critical error with permissions after having factory reset a brand...: Windows cannot access the specified device path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. If i try to update gaming services it fails and if i try to install a...
  8. Roblox - Error 901 on brand new XBox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Error 901 on brand new XBox One S: We bought an XboxOne S purely so my daughter could play Roblox on the big screen and we could better see her communication. We are constantly getting the 'error 901' message. Game has been...
  9. Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...: Help, please - has anyone managed to sort this in a different way? 8a55ebd4-54b6-49b4-99db-517510eb9933
  10. error discs are dirty, even when they are brand new

in XBoX on Consoles
    error discs are dirty, even when they are brand new: I have seen many similar messages on error message disc is dirty, even when discs are brand new. Any experience/advice how to solve it? e238747b-5d5b-41a8-bf38-5be5f551814e