Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app".

Discus and support Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is happening in every game I've tried playing. I've done the hard reset and deleted the locally saved game file for a few of the games. How does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattT225, Dec 29, 2022.

1. MattT225
    MattT225 Guest

This is happening in every game I've tried playing. I've done the hard reset and deleted the locally saved game file for a few of the games. How does this get fixed?

:)

MattT225, Dec 29, 2022
  2. MattT225 Win User

Thank you. Ideally, I want a new system to replace my new system. I have been trying to trouble shoot since 12/28 with no effect. Best buy says they can not hold a system for me due to some agreement with Microsoft. The simplest solution would be to allow the local best buy to hold a "new" series x for me to exchange with. How can you help make this happen?
  3. MattT225 Win User

There are no other drives attached to the series x.

The store where system was purchased doesn't have any in stock and I was told by them, due to an agreement with Microsoft, they are unable to hold any xbox devices for costumers.

It would be great if Microsoft could send best buy (in Poughkeepsie, ny) a series x with my name on it to bypass said "no hold" agreement.

I've already done the reset with no luck. I know it's not just me due to others in Reddit reporting similar issue.

When will the Poughkeepsie, NY store get additional series x xboxes? Can one be shipped there with a hold for me?
  4. MattT225 Win User

Thank you... I don't believe I lost progress when I've tried playing from my original Xbox one. I am not playing a demo nor am I am xbox insider (curious what that is and how one qualifies). Operating system info attached.
    [​IMG]
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MattT225,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There are no longer Microsoft stores and only experience centers in New York City, London and Australia only. Moreover, we do have Best Buy stores that provide services. You may need to inquire to them, try this link and scroll down at the part where it says, 'Choose a Best Buy Service Center'.

Link: Find a participating Best Buy Service Center for in-person support in the US - Microsoft Support

By the way, you may check more details about Xbox device service through this link: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Hope that helps! If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MattT225,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to save your game data in the cloud however you were getting errors in syncing through Xbox Series X. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know if this issue persists until now?
    2. Have you submitted report to Team Xbox?
    3. May we know if your Xbox Series X still have enough remaining storage for the saved games?
    4. Was this Xbox Console set as Offline?
    5. Were you playing the same game titles on different console or pc?
    Those things could be helpful in trying to sync your game data in cloud. There are support articles that you might like to check for reference:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Brand new series x says "We can't save more data for this game or app". - Similar Threads - Brand series says

2. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  3. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  4. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  5. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  6. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  9. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...
  10. Hi, i brought a brand new xbox series s, and when i connect it, it says this console is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i brought a brand new xbox series s, and when i connect it, it says this console is...: Hi, i brought a series s to play on tvs with my wife, i plugged it in and started it up and when i was configuring it blocked me out and said thay the console is banned, i dont understand why...