Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...

Discus and support Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having an absolutely horrible experience with Minecraft, Microsoft account and PSN. New PSN account, not linked to a Microsoft account. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DinosaurSoup96, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service...

I'm having an absolutely horrible experience with Minecraft, Microsoft account and PSN.

New PSN account, not linked to a Microsoft account.

Tried linked to my Microsoft account, said that account is already linked.. okay maybe myself or a sibling linked it on the PS3 with the old PSN account and my Microsoft account.

So I make anew Microsoft account... What error pops up this time? The same one saying it's already linked.

This is a NEW PSN account and a NEW Microsoft account.

Ive already purchased the game on PC and PS4. If I go forward using the new Microsoft account I will have to repurchase the game for PC within 30 days (offline copy of old ms account expires after being signed out for so long).

This will put me something like $100+ into this game (I also have it on switch but not going to dare trying to log in to that ��‍♂️)

Each company involved, Minecraft, Microsoft, and PlayStation, all inform me that they have absolutely no way to access any information regarding anything to do with the game, and to call the next company for help, in a viscous circle.

Ive asked for what account is supposedly linked to my Microsoft or PSN account from all three companies and they refuse to give me this information.

Under Canadian law (where I purchased the game, where PlayStation and Microsoft both have headquarters) it's illegal and a violation of my rights to withhold this information.

In trying to be able to play cross platform I'm out money and time, in trying to get assistance I've lost hope in these corporations.

How do I move forward? I just want to play the same world on both systems. Customer service talks to me like I'm stupid and asking for the moon.

:)

DinosaurSoup96, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this DINOSAURSOUP96

Just to let you know, here in the community forums no one can access directly to your account information or giving you this information.

That being said, you said that you created a new PSN and a new Microsoft account and even after that the new PSN account is showing the same message. Right?

If that’s the case, I know that probably you think it’s not related but try:

A. Changing your new PSN account password and try linking the accounts again (do the same with your new Microsoft account)

B. Create a new alias in the new Microsoft account and enable it as a new way to sign in and try linking the accounts again
    If needed check this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-...

C. Try using a different PS console and Wi-Fi network and try to link the accounts
  3. WattyNuela Win User

how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

If the PSN account was linked to a Microsoft account, unfortunately no

You can link a Microsoft account to a PSN account only when none of the both was linked to the other previously.

If one of the two was linked previously to the other service, you're not going to be able to link that account to a different one.

Hope everything's more clear now, if not. Don't hesitate to reply!
  4. psn user_154 Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

Hi, wanted to ask, since i cant relink my microsoft account with another psn.Would it be possible for me to delete the account completely and make a new microsoft account with the same email, then link it to another psn? this is for minecraft services .
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why am I getting the “your Microsoft account is already in use with another account connected with PlayStation network”.

Hi, sorry to hear that
    And yes please, I hope they can help you or give a hint about what’s going on.

Because the other option could be:

A. Create a new Microsoft account and try linking your PSN account with that account

B. Create a new PSN account and link this account with the current Microsoft account or create a new Microsoft account as well
  6. _Nelson Win User

Finding out what account is linked to my PlayStation.

I would also like to add that I have never made another PSN account therefore I can't have my Microsoft account linked to another PSN account.
Thema:

1. Brand new PSN and Microsoft account, can't link, HORRIBLE customer service... - Similar Threads - Brand PSN Microsoft

2. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  3. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  8. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  9. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  10. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...