Boundless Power Minecraft Server: Looking for players.

Discus and support Boundless Power Minecraft Server: Looking for players. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boundless Power is looking for well mannered players for their Minecraft server. There are no special requirements to participate with the server only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNEAKRET, Mar 5, 2015.

1. SNEAKRET
    SNEAKRET Guest

Boundless Power is looking for well mannered players for their Minecraft server.

There are no special requirements to participate with the server only that all players respect the rules listed.

No microphone? No problem, all that is needed is a Xbox Live Gold membership.

Feel free to send a request.

Rules.

1. No cheating.

2. No griefing.

3. No discrimination.

:)

SNEAKRET, Mar 5, 2015
  2. M4890
    M4890 Guest
    Join My Minecraft Survival Server!

Hello everyone! I am starting a Minecraft survival server, I am looking for mature, friendly players who will cooperate with eachother. The server will be activated at 7:00 PM. I am eager to see you guys there! Boundless Power Minecraft Server: Looking for players. :D

M4890, Mar 5, 2015
  3. TWD Sn3ak
    TWD Sn3ak Guest
    Minecraft xbox one edition

currently looking for players to play minecraft with, im 23 and willing to play on your server or you can play on mine,

Gamertag is- Mast3r Sn3ak

or if you reply i will add you

TWD Sn3ak, Mar 5, 2015
  4. PegasusRage Win User

Add me to play

Looking for adults for minecraft trying to get enough player's to start a server messages me if interested

And please have a Mic
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Minecraft migration to this account

Thank you for your cooperation and boundless patience! Let's hope for the best!
  6. CHORAS DEN Win User

Xbox One Minecraft server. Looking for players.

your GT is to the left. =)

take a moment and post your info on this new thread, were trying to make 1 place where everyone can look for XB1MC friends. thanks.

forums.xbox.com/.../5091699.aspx
  7. Glide Switch Win User

Xbox One Minecraft server. Looking for players.

If you want an invite add my GT:
  8. HusnainCH Win User

minecraft multiplayer

Thema:

1. Boundless Power Minecraft Server: Looking for players. - Similar Threads - Boundless Power Minecraft

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  4. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Not powering on properly!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not powering on properly!: Have an xbox one s. Bought it brand new from retailer. After purchase has stayed in the same place and not moved, there's no visible damages or wear etc So powers on and the xbox light on the...
  7. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  8. Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not receiving any power through USB C port: Hi all, So I have a series x/s controller that I've had for a while now that I mainly use on my pc by connecting it with a USB C cable but a few days ago it didn't turn on, I've tried connecting...
  9. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  10. Boundless Power Open to All.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boundless Power Open to All.: Boundless Power Main Information. BP is a group for all players looking to either participate with a clan in clan based game modes or to have fun with many games. Don't think of BP as a high...