Bought xbox live ultimate and not registering on console

Discus and support Bought xbox live ultimate and not registering on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything's still acting as is was before, go to my games and apps and subscription games aren't showing up 6d0ec224-a3be-4f6b-a193-699b1c028171 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUGGALO007, Jun 13, 2021.

1. JUGGALO007
    JUGGALO007 Guest

1. Everything's still acting as is was before, go to my games and apps and subscription games aren't showing up

:)

JUGGALO007, Jun 13, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

If you still have the same issue, I recommend that you try following the steps listed below in order to resolve your issue.

The following troubleshooting step will help you check and make sure that your subscription is active, and that you are signed in with the correct account that owns the subscription:

1- Click on Xbox button on your controller and go to settings.

2- Select settings and then go to account.

3- Select subscriptions.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Microsoft Gold or Game Pass - Best Gift Option

Hi Cian,

You are pretty much on the ball there. By registering the Xbox Live Gold first, I believe Xbox will convert that full 12 months into Ultimate once you register the Ultimate card after.

This offer allows you to convert up to 36 months (3 years) of Gold to Ultimate.

I hope your brother in law and his kids enjoy Xbox and GamePass. :)
  4. BananaSkully Win User

Xbox game pass

What i mean is, i bought the ultimate subscription but the Xbox (Beta) app on pc does not register that i have an active subscription. On my active subscriptions on my Microsoft account on the website says i have the ultimate edition.
  5. WhiteFangs Win User

Register my console.

Bought a New Console and want to register it with xbox but don't see where to register it at. Help anyone
  6. Smwutches Win User

Recently bought an Xbox Live Gold membership but it is not registering with the console.

Testing your connection resyncs your account with the information they have on the servers. So it makes it match up to what they have on the servers.
Thema:

1. Bought xbox live ultimate and not registering on console - Similar Threads - Bought live ultimate

2. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  9. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  10. Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Gift for a friend in Australia and I live in the USA and it will not let him...: I bought an item from the Xbox store on my computer the item was a gift. Now I sent the item to my friend and the account is known to be an Australian account and it let me send the item from my...