Bought xbox live in Wrong region

Discus and support Bought xbox live in Wrong region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi need help i set up a freinds xbox and got them 12 months of xbox live redeemed the code from amazon and went to upgrade to ultimate for £1. When i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR K31RAN, Dec 25, 2020.

1. MR K31RAN
    MR K31RAN Guest

Hi need help i set up a freinds xbox and got them 12 months of xbox live redeemed the code from amazon and went to upgrade to ultimate for £1. When i weny to put in card details it asked for adress the but it was asking for america found out the xbox
    was set to usa. So changed it to uk and tried to upgrade but it says the regions need to match. I asked on reddit and someone says to set it back to usa and juat put in an american adress that didnt work the payment method never worked but the adress was
    locked to the subscription And the account how do i sort this. I need the adress taken off the subscription to be uk region so i can upgrade to ultimate. Tried support but just going in circles

:)

MR K31RAN, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Activating Gold error

Hi There,

It seems that you bought Xbox Live for the wrong region, if you didn't redeem it, then see if you can return/exchange it for your correct region.
  3. Moshe Pupkin Win User

Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

After playing with the menus it did download...not sure what did the trick...but now I can't play the game because it says wrong region! The region is NOT wrong - I'm in Israel, bought the game for this region (paid in shekels!), the console says the region
    is Israel...What's wrong!?
  4. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

The Walking Dead Refund

actually, refunds are possible if the game has problems playing, such as xbox originals or you bought the game from the wrong region, etc...
  5. ngocphi Win User

Failed to subscribe Live Gold via code

China isnt an xbox live region

Codes are region specific so if you bought an out of region code you need to match the region
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

This disc's region code is incorrect for this console.

Do you have more than one profile? If so are the profiles for different regions? It could be that you bought the game using the wrong profile, and got the wrong region version of Tales of Vesperia.
Thema:

1. Bought xbox live in Wrong region - Similar Threads - Bought live Wrong

2. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. bought game on the wrong xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought game on the wrong xbox live account: Split from this thread. Did you ever get this sorted? Ive done the same thing :/ d54275ed-3948-40fb-9fa4-d489ad9cd2bd
  9. I bought wrong... (Gold live / Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong... (Gold live / Game Pass): I bought wrong thing. I wanted to buy a Game pass but I bought a Gold live for mistake! and two of em are same price. how can i change this option without refund? i really mad at my self.....
  10. bought game on the wrong xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought game on the wrong xbox live account: hello, I bought a game on this Xbox account not realizing it wasn't my main Xbox live account. Is there a way to either merge, link or transfer purchases of one Xbox account to my other account?...