Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

Discus and support Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian Kim, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify

Basically, like an hour ago i reedemed code for XBOX Game Pass and in perks tab for now i dont see anything. Only War Thunder and World Of Tanks. What should i do then?

:)

Sebastian Kim, Sep 2, 2020
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

3. SlimeySlig12 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

Oops this is my fault, I meant there was a promotion with discord and spotify where if you got the game pass ultimate by January 6th (which I did) then you get spotify premium and discord nitro codes along with 3 months of xbox ultimate game pass, I have
    the pass but support told me to wait 10 days for the other codes and I cant reach them anymore and its almost been 2 months.

Thanks!
  4. dempup Win User

Hi Sebastian.

All Game Pass perks are not available to everybody unfortunately.

The Spotify perk is only available in the US and UK, to my knowledge. And regarding the Discord perk, it seems a bit random who it is offered to. See support.discord.com for
    more information.
  5. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  6. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
Thema:

1. Bought XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but didnt receive codes for Discord or Spotify - Similar Threads - Bought Game Pass

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  7. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  8. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  9. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  10. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f