Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

Discus and support Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthFader21, Oct 11, 2020.

1. DarthFader21
    DarthFader21 Guest

Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and...

Hello,

I pre-ordered the base FIFA21 title. I forgot that the Champions Edition and Ultimate Editions release on October 6th, while the base title releases on October 9th. Is there any way I could swap or exchange these? It's already October 7th, so I'm not sure
    if i will get refunded by October 9th. Also, I thought about just buying the Champions Edition and submitting a refund request. I'm a bit weary to do that though, because I don't want to potentially be on the hook for both. Any suggestions? I already submitted
    the refund request. I figured that it may have been easier to cancel becuase it was a pre-order. Unfortunately, I was already billed for the FIFA 21 base title. (I can wait the 2 days, but I was looking to play FIFA21 early).

:)

DarthFader21, Oct 11, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and ask for a refund, or just wait lol?

You are better off just waiting till the 9th. Refunds are taking longer than usual due the Covid-19 pandemic, so there is nothing you can do until then anyway.
  3. Player175139785 Win User

Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from US store

I am feelinh so disappointed about Xbox, I bought a lot games but cannot get a refund becuase a misleading wrong purchase, it is not I will just get refund and go but I wanna buy another version
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Accidentally bought a physical copy for my All Digital XBox One S

Yeah if you bought it from Amazon, I was gonna suggest exchanging it for a digital copy instead, but if its a mom and pop store, then yeah refund and buy again.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

If, as you said, the disc is not being read by your console, you should be eligible for an exchange instead of a refund. In the case of opened game software (also other media, such as music and movies), Walmart and other retail stores will generally offer
    to exchange the defective disc for another copy of the same title. Of course, that depends on the return/exchange policy of the retailer in question. Have you tried asking to get another copy of RDR2 instead of asking for a refund?
  6. QuickMythril Win User

Only one of my discs will not be installed.

if you just bought it, then i'd suggest taking it back and exchanging it for another copy.
Thema:

1. Bought wrong Version of FIFA21 - Should I refund, exchange, or just buy another copy and... - Similar Threads - Bought wrong Version

2. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  3. I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong version of NBA 2k24: I requested a Refund the Same day realizing what I did but was denied almost immediately. Bought the game on the 6th and when it released on the 8th noticed something of and put in the request so...
  4. Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of Fifa 23 bought: I’ve requested a refund so I can buy the new gen version but it’s been denied and I cannot get through to Microsoft to explain the situation. I bought the game on release without realising it was...
  5. I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the wrong version of Fifa 23: I recently bought fifa 23 without understanding the restrictions of Dual entitlement between the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I own a series S but i was mislead into buying the Xbox One version...
  6. Accidentally bought wrong version of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought wrong version of game: I wanted to play the new madden. First new game I bought for the X/S. Bought it off the store and started playing it. I noticed there were some missing new features. Turns out I got the wrong...
  7. Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden: Accidentally bought the wrong version of Madden would like to get the correct version 5108b1b2-2e76-4058-93b9-9cbbe7251736
  8. Bought the wrong version of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong version of the game: This might be a dumb question, I was trying to buy the Destiny 2 30th anniversary pack on Xbox pc, but I accidentally bought it on the console version, not the PC version. What am I supposed to do...
  9. Bought the wrong version of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought the wrong version of minecraft: Hi, i bought the java version of Minecraft some time ago, and i had it running on my kids pc's. I decided to buy another "cd key" in order for them to play together (lan) in the same world....
  10. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...