Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

Discus and support Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValDidenko, May 20, 2018.

1. ValDidenko
    ValDidenko Guest

Hi,

For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to another item, ( Fortnite Standard Founders Pack ) selected buy, and
    selected the credit card I wanted to remove. I was hovering over the "Buy" option, but since I was doing this swiftly, I assumed I was hovering over the credit card option , and I accidentally selected. This meant I purchased something I did not want, please
    help me refund this accidental purchase. Thank you for any help.

:)

ValDidenko, May 20, 2018
  2. iamscott1962
    iamscott1962 Guest

this is to a moderator/xbox staff member: (regarding xbox avatar store/marketplace)

instead of using a credit card as a payment option could i use an xbox gift card? say the gift card was $10.00. any time i bought an avatar prop the amount would be deducted from the $10.00, correct? once that amount is gone i'd get another gift card to
    replace it? how do i know how much is left on the gift card?

iamscott1962, May 20, 2018
  3. how do I share a microsoft gift card that I bought with my bing reward point to a family member

Can any one please tell me if I can send a Bing reward gift card to family. I bought a $10,00 gift card from Microsoft thru Bing rewards but cant seem to send it to family. they ask for a credit card. I would appreciate if any one can tell me how to share
    with out using a credit card.. Thank U kindly for any help

Mrs. Sandi Moreland

sandimoreland, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try going to http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if you can start a refund there. If not, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. iamscott1962 Win User

this is to a moderator/xbox staff member: (regarding xbox avatar store/marketplace)

instead of using a credit card as a payment option could i use an xbox gift card? say the gift card was $10.00. any time i bought an avatar prop the amount would be deducted from the $10.00, correct? once that amount is gone i'd get another gift card to
    replace it? how do i know how much is left on the gift card?
  7. UNCLE WH0PPER Win User

Error Code 8C320008

i have the same problem and i know theres nothing wrong with my credit card because i just bought a game from gamestop with it....someone please find out how to fix this....
  8. RyanCMurray Win User

Why is the add money to family member, account balance greyed out?

Hi,

I know my credit card works fine. It's not my credit card that's the problem, it's choosing the balance I have in my account to buy the gift card.

Can you fix this please?
  9. 0954lag Win User

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months without a credit card or PayPal?

This is my second time doing this, I did not have a Credit Card or PayPal Before it is only just now happening.

I also do not have a Credit Card or PayPal to redeem it with
    It is why I bought a gift card instead of using a credit card..
Thema:

1. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem? - Similar Threads - Bought wrong product

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. I bought the wrong Xbox gamr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong Xbox gamr: Hi I bought the Xbox one version of nba 2k24 last night when I have an xbox one series s is there any way I can get a refund on the Xbox one game to help credit it towards the series x/s version...
  4. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  7. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  8. Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...: Purchased an XBox series X from Curries PC World in January 2023. Ordered and paid for online and collected from store. It developed a fault in that optical drive wouldn't read any discs. Was...
  9. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  10. Bought the wrong product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the wrong product: Dear Support, I have accidently bought the wrong product. I have bought 12000 fifa 15 points instead of 12000 fifa 17 points, is it possible to change or can I use it for the same purpose as...