Bought v bucks don't know where it is.

Discus and support Bought v bucks don't know where it is. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi bought v bucks from Microsoft but didn't get any notifications or emails on how to redeem or what to do next. How do I get the v bucks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rose Riley1, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Rose Riley1
    Rose Riley1 Guest

Hi bought v bucks from Microsoft but didn't get any notifications or emails on how to redeem or what to do next. How do I get the v bucks

:)

Rose Riley1, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this was purchased on Microsoft Store it will be added immediately to your account, there is no code available.

I would like to clarify, are you on Xbox or PC? It is also mentioned on the support site that, "Note V-Bucks purchased on one platform may not be redeemable on other platforms."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi, sorry but you can't, only in the platform yo bought it it's the platform where the v-bucks add to your profile
  4. Koods Win User

microsoft code from epic games for fortnite didnt work

Has the balance been put into your Xbox account rather than V-bucks in Fortnite, I know most of the retailers where I am don't sell V-Bucks rather sell the standard credit meaning you have to purchase them through Fortnite & wonder if that's the case here
    as well.
  5. Joc Holliday Win User

V-Bucks

Did you buy the V-bucks on PC version of Fortnite or Xbox?

If you we logged into Fortnite on PC, you have to wait a few seconds before the V-Bucks show up. The V-bucks transfer from PC to Xbox after you bought them and they were accredited to your Epic account. If they don't show up you need to contact Epic games
    to review your purchase history. If you bought it on Xbox you can do that at account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > purchase history
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

The Battle Pass will cost around $10 worth of V Bucks and has to be bought in game. You can get the V Bucks in game or from the MS/XBox store online.
Thema:

1. Bought v bucks don't know where it is. - Similar Threads - Bought bucks don't

2. I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought v-bucks but not showing as available to use what could be the issue: I bought v-bucks but I am Unable To See The fund’s available why could this be or who do I contact b323d834-992e-4f36-a32a-0ac34f664fc9
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: I bought vbacks in MS, but didn’t have them on account. It 72 hours passed, but nothing change 1668bba9-fefe-4de7-ab70-9e21b90fb693
  5. I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought v-bucks and the transaction went in but I didn't get anything: Hello I have bought the $8 dollar v-bucks thing on PS5 and I got nothing so I tried again and got nothing and then I checked my card and I still have lost $14 please help me. I bought it off of...
  6. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  7. I didn't get the V Buck I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get the V Buck I bought: I bought a V buck from the Microsoft Store and didn’t get it. I also checked my purchase history and bought it in theory. Could someone help me. 7d0dd48a-d40d-49d2-920e-54b48e5dc64c
  8. I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive my v-buck/ starter pack after I bought it on the website: I've recently make a purchase that cost 3.99$ and after it said it was completed, I didn't receive the thing I bought. So I was wonder, does anybody have the same problem and how can I solve it?...
  9. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it: Hi! I bought vbucks from the Microsoft store last year. I could not checked it because i did not have an Xbox console, but now when i logged in i saw there was not any vbuck on my fortnite...
  10. Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store, but did not receive anything.: In need of assistance, I bought V-bucks 11 days ago, and still did not receive anything. I bought the V-bucks via the online Microsoft store on my account that is linked with my Xbox, but I am...