Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online

Discus and support Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bougth the Xbox series S, then went to the website and subscribed to the Xbox live Gold subscription so that i can play GTA V online But its been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Servercookie, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Servercookie
    Servercookie Guest

Bougth the Xbox series S, then went to the website and subscribed to the Xbox live Gold subscription so that i can play GTA V online

But its been over 24 hours now , but game still tells me that my profile does not have access tot his

Payment went true and on the website i can clearly see that i have an active subcription for Xbox live gold and no problems there

Can even see my device listed on the site as well

Please help me resolve this, i did not buy Xbox live gold just for lols, either fix this or refund me

Power Cycling the console did not help

Best regards

BN

:)

Servercookie, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Servercookie, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please make sure that the following settings are all set to allow, to validate sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then under "Xbox Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 devices Online safety:

You can join multiplayer games

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  4. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

My other son's xbox is set as home.

This is because his xbox was bought first and is disc xbox.

The xbox for my son with the issue is series s digital xbox.

If we change the home setting to their series s digital. Will my other son still be able to play his games online on the older disc xbox?
  5. Loscassidy Win User

Xbox S

No you cant play dics on a series s, only on a series x.
  6. Previous Crease Win User

External Storage with Xbox Series S

I’ve used the hard drives for my Xbox one but when I bought the hard drive, it said it was compatible for the series s.

The game I bought in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one. I was trying to play it on my series s.
Thema:

1. Bought the Xbox series S but cant play online - Similar Threads - Bought series cant

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  4. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  5. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  6. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  7. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  8. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  9. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  10. *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*

in XBoX Accessibility
    *BOUGHT NEW SERIES X AND CANT EVEN PLAY GAMES*: I’m so sad and annoyed, just spent £470 on my brand new series X and was very excited to use it, however a stupid thing called “My Home Xbox” has stopped me from playing as I have no more switches...