Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its...

Discus and support Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its not showing up on my fortnite account. Does anyone know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeslieQK, Mar 22, 2023.

1. LeslieQK
    LeslieQK Guest

Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its...

Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its not showing up on my fortnite account. Does anyone know what to do?

It shows the check mark that I have claimed it and it also shows that I can click the button to claim to a different account but I don't want to claim on a different account, I just want to have it on this account but the content is not showing up.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

LeslieQK, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its not showing up on my fortnite account. Does anyone know what to do?

Hi LeslieQK!

Please check on your account order history https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if the game is actually redeemed to your account. If it's showing there, try to wait for at least 24 hours.

Try to check as well on its manage games & add-ons if there are no missing contents to be installed.

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.
  3. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  4. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
Thema:

1. Bought the series S blxbox and bundle. It says I have claimed the fortnite stuff but its... - Similar Threads - Bought series blxbox

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb
  6. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  7. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  8. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...