Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

Discus and support Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpulentRobin355, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new one it still is doing the same thing. I downloaded it digitally
    and it still does the same thing. Help please

:)

OpulentRobin355, Apr 8, 2018
  2. All disks play accept one

I have owned a hello neighbor game for a few months now but stopped working. The game would begin to load but then it would stop and go back to the beginning. I reset the Xbox one s multiple times, deleted the game and reloaded it. I finally purchased another
    hello neighbor game and the same thing happened! All other games play just fine! I don’t get it? Please any help it’s greatly appreciatiated..

FNAF MASTER SP, Apr 8, 2018
  3. CYBORGMK1289
    CYBORGMK1289 Guest
    Not getting sound through my pioneer reciever

It was working no problem before and all of sudden i get 2.0 out my pioneer reciever. Have tried everything on my xbox and nothing. All my other devices hooked up work fine blueray movies sound fine on xbox one but games, apps and home screen dont. I have
    bought a new xbox and same thing. Im desperate right now. Tried different hdmis, different ports and nothing. Other devices work fine. Reset receiver and nothing. It was working fine before and all of sudden it dont work

CYBORGMK1289, Apr 8, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Does the console give you an errorcode?

CrazY1985, Apr 8, 2018
  5. Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

If you're on an Xbox One console and uninstalling and reinstalling Hello Neighbor did not help with the issue you're experiencing, please try a
    soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again.

Any changes with this experience after that?

Mister Cazador, Apr 9, 2018
  6. AtOMohodRUS
    AtOMohodRUS Guest
    I have the same problem and did a restart, but it didn't help

AtOMohodRUS, Nov 2, 2018
  7. AtOMohodRUS Win User

Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

If you're on an Xbox One console and uninstalling and reinstalling Hello Neighbor did not help with the issue you're experiencing, please try a
    soft factory reset of your Xbox One console selecting the option to keep your games and apps to avoid having to download them again.

I have the same problem and did a restart, but it didn't help
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Does the console give you an errorcode?
  9. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there OpulentRobin, thanks for reaching out.

10. CattiTheUndead Win User

Error code: 0x803f8001 when trying to download Halo wars definitve edition from the WIndows 10 Xbox(beta) App.

Same issue with Halo Wars while trying to download for PC with xbox game pass PC. So far everything else I have tried works fine.
    Run into this problem with Hello Neighbor, same error. All other games were installed successfully and worked just fine.
  11. DemskyR Win User

Son's Profile can not join game now.

My profile. I bought the game as well. But as I said, it has been working fine for awhile, including the last update. Now all of a sudden it won't let my son's profile in the world.
Thema:

1. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load - Similar Threads - Bought game hello

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  4. Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any...: Hello, I bought a minecraft key, but the game did not meet my expectations, is there any way I can get a refund? 63cb3e78-3b06-4e0a-a765-a77b30e69426
  5. Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! For some reason I can't play the game in my notebook even do tho I bought it in my...: Well, after buying the game on my PC I traveled to another city, but when trying to play the game ( using the same account I used to buy the game) the game said I had to buy it....
  6. Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I bought a fifa23 Xbox series x game and I have a Xbox one. I was wondering if I can...: I was wondering if I can play a Xbox series x game in my Xbox one console?? 680c3d9e-b18f-4f0f-acad-186cee863270
  7. Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought the standard eclipse expansion in destiny 2 and the game does not appear for me: I bought Destiny 2 expansion I purchased a Destiny 2 expansion and have not received anything in-game c2298618-1030-4c69-8d41-f38b7d53dbf5
  8. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  9. Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download: Hello, i just bought the game Assassin's Creed Syndicate thru, the game cannot be download no matter how i restart the xboxone and even my Boardband/Router, it still come out with error which...
  10. hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I ...: hello for the first time I have a child bought a game fallout 4 forza horizon 2 fast furios, I was at this time on a business trip, how much he played the time exactly do not know, I ask to return...