Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought the game and never got the 6000 points on the Microsoft rewards offer. It even says on the page when I click destiny 2 to install the game on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o TNH Curry o, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards

bought the game and never got the 6000 points on the Microsoft rewards offer. It even says on the page when I click destiny 2 to install the game on Xbox one and that I own it

:)

o TNH Curry o, Sep 18, 2017
  2. marinofish2
    marinofish2 Guest
    3 month game pass code expired

On Friday i redeemed my credits/points for a 3 month game pass code. I received the email with the code shortly after. On Sunday, when i tried to enter the code on my Xbox, it told me that the code had expired. I know the old rewards system was expiring
    and being changed to the new Microsoft rewards (that’s why i spent all my points on Friday) but i didn’t think redeemed rewards would expire with it. Please tell me this is just a mistake and that i didn’t get screwed out of my “reward”.

marinofish2, Sep 18, 2017
  3. m ziMDars
    m ziMDars Guest
    Didn’t receive rewards for game purchase in Xbox store

hello I made 4 purchases and didn’t receive rewards points for them

m ziMDars, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

for help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

for help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll want to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  6. FREAKYJokerz97 Win User

Lego star wars the skywalker saga microsoft rewards

Hi I purchased the game on April 13th I activated the punch card then bought it but didn’t receive my 6000 points I have even contacted reward points support too but nothing any other solutions ?
  7. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  8. Hoskayra Win User

Reward points

Hello Stubedoo54, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

That's correct, you do not receive reward points for purchasing game add-ons. You will only receive reward points for purchasing full games.

In the case of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, the game was released on March 25, 2023. If you purchased the game before March 25, you may have received reward points. However, if you purchased the game after March 25, you will not receive reward points.

In the case of Destiny 2 Lightfall, the game will be released on August 24, 2023. If you purchase the game before August 24, you may receive reward points. However, if you purchase the game after August 24, you will not receive reward points.

If you want to make sure you receive reward points for purchasing a game, you can check the Xbox rewards page before making your purchase. The rewards page will display all games that award reward points.

Here are some tips to get reward points for purchasing games:

Buy new and popular games. New, popular games typically award more reward points than older or less popular games.

Buy games on the Xbox Store. Games purchased from the Xbox Store earn more reward points than games purchased from other stores.

Buy games with an Xbox Game Pass subscription. Games purchased with an Xbox Game Pass subscription also earn reward points.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  9. Raebe Diidibe Win User

So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it

When I got this I bought it by redeeming Microsoft Reward points not by purchasing a gift card at a store, just to clarify. Also when I checked what it was for and it didn’t work. I used the code that was emailed to me.
Thema:

1. Bought the game but didn’t receiver my rewards points with Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Bought game didn’t

2. I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought in game currency on Xbox but didn’t receive the in game currency: I bought gems for my smite game, it took my Money but didn’t give me the gems in the game 7186dc47-324b-4c99-a1be-85fbf8502849
  3. Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft gave an authorization payment error and didn’t give game but charges me...: So I tried buying minecraft and it gave an error after I gave my details and clicked buy. The error said it could not authorize payment yet charged me. I tried 3 times and it charged me every...
  4. What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do when I bought a game and the money came out of my account, but I didn’t...: Bought NBA 2k23, money came out of my account, did not receive game. 6ea74e08-174a-48d8-b40c-e5cc432a9f5d
  5. Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would I be abusing the Microsoft refund system if I bought a game, played it, didn’t like...: For some time now, I’ve been experimenting with games, finding them to be unpleasant or just not working, and refunding them, but I am now wondering if this is abusing Microsoft’s refund system....
  6. Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it says i didn’t.: I bought P4A and Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe, P4A installed but i couldnt play it so i tried restarting and uninstaling but now it says i need to buy it again. ca3bbc1c-eff3-4edf-be09-aab771a57972
  7. Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game but I didn’t receive it and he can’t find it either.: My friend bought me The Force Unleashed a few days ago, and i havent received it. I’ve tried signing out and back in, looking everywhere for it, and turning my console off and on again, but i cant...
  8. Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition didn’t get in game VC currency.: I bought the $100 version of this game to get the virtual currency and when i played the game i didnt get it i would like this to be fixed please. fed93a4e-394e-470b-97c2-0ab3b8ef45c2
  9. I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive tokens in-game when I bought them: I wanted to buy some minecraft tokens on ps4 bedrock edition so i could buy a survival world pack but i didn’t receive the tokens but the money has been taken out of my bank, how do i get the...
  10. I bought a game and didn’t receive it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game and didn’t receive it: ill start by saying your customer support is garbage and i am unable to be connected to a live chart. I purchased dragonball fighterz for 20 dollars on sale during the free weekend. The weekend is...