Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

Discus and support Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dillon Chambers, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're allowed to take it back after a fair purchase, and it's really leaving a bad taste. I was so excited to play them for a decent price as they're normally way too expensive.

:)

Dillon Chambers, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dillon Chambers Win User

Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the Microsoft store. How can they do this?

I understand it was a mistake, but my point is it was advertised at that price and I bought it. If they didn't pick up on the mistake before it was put up on the storefront that shouldn't be my problem. Also I definitely shouldn't be punished for taking advantage of an opportunity, that's just a dumb thing to say
  3. FelixArkäng Win User

Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the Microsoft store. How can they do this?

Have any swedes actully contacted Microsoft support and get an real answer on this subject ? I live in Sweden and should be able to keep because i bought it trough my native Microsoft store so i didn't expilot any "bug" to get it.
  4. zork90 Win User

Maybe. But is that the fault of us customers? Did we make a bug or did we try to scam you?
    It wasn't impossible clearly because it was marketed in my MS Store at that price, I was browsing it and it was being sold at that price. It's not okay for MS to shift this on us customers as if we have done something wrong. Unbelievable.
  5. zork90 Win User

Same here Dillon and Im from Sweden. I bought this bundle 6 days ago and I wake up today to see it has been refunded without me ever asking for a refund. It has also been removed from my Library. This is some really pisspoor sketchy behavior from Microsoft. I will for the rest of my life rather pay 10x the price to buy things from another platform than to buy from you guys again. Extremely dishonorable practice from MS, you should be ashamed.

Imagine refunding something your customer has purchased from you 6 days later without saying anything.....
  6. ngocphi Win User

It wss a known bug fixed within hours but some people did get it people are warned in the terms of use not to abuse bugs

(It was accidentally put up for 1 dollar limited to Sweden)

@op well be grateful it wss just a return

They could've put a marketplace theft suspension for taking advantage of a bug like the where people were stacking trial memberships they just.removed the trial codes that were stacking and gave them.the first code

Actually a misprint can be removed especially if you take advantage of a obvious bug

Trial codes don't stack and can only be used once per account

You can still purchase it at the Correct price as it's still black Friday week

And yes they can ban for taking advantage of a bug

Like switching regions to get better pricing
Thema:

Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

1. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the... - Similar Threads - Bought Forza horizon

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  8. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  9. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  10. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...