Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game.
Discus and support Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bough the Ultimate Edition of The Crew (game, season pass and all expansions) but i got The Crew a few years back when they gave on Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarczXD, Oct 14, 2018.
Thema:
Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game.
Loading...
-
Bought The Crew Ultimate Edition and they are still treating like i don't own the game. - Similar Threads - Bought Crew Ultimate
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
i bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally
in XBoX Games and Appsi bought the Fortnite Crew Subscription accidentally: I recently bought the Fortnite Crew subscription accidentally, and I want to cancel it, getting my money back, can anyone help me? 2f7e2c9f-7a83-4f2c-a3b9-c57df30bf2a7 -
Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"
in XBoX Games and AppsUbisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab -
I bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoI bought an XBox One S 2TB for 2 free games the crew and another. I didn't receive any games?? ...: I bought an XBox One S 2TB for the promotion of receiving 2 free games, The Crew and another game of my choice. I received my XBOX one S 2TB but no free games? I contacted support and they...