Bought scrabble but keeps crashing

Discus and support Bought scrabble but keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so my title pretty much says it all, bought scrabble, keeps crashing, wanting refund and got transferred here. Someone please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GhostBlock123, Feb 8, 2018.

  1. Bought scrabble but keeps crashing


    so my title pretty much says it all, bought scrabble, keeps crashing, wanting refund and got transferred here. Someone please help.

    :)
     
    GhostBlock123, Feb 8, 2018
    #1
  2. TheEndi24
    TheEndi24 Guest
    Getting Kicked From games repeatedly.

    I have the same problem. Since i bought the game, 1st day was ok but after that it just keeps on crashing and crashing...
     
    TheEndi24, Feb 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Skrek on VHS
    Skrek on VHS Guest
    Xbox one x keeps crashing!?

    My Xbox one x keeps crashing, a month after I bought it. It worked kind of fine but it keep crashing after a few matches. But now it crashes if I even try to launch a game. Please help!
     
    Skrek on VHS, Feb 8, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Bought scrabble but keeps crashing

    CrazY1985, Feb 8, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Bought scrabble but keeps crashing

  6. keith patton Win User

    2 letter words

    there are various dictionaries for scrabble as you might know. it's difficult to keep everyone happy;)
  7. cpt sheridan Win User

    Scrabble

    it's due to licensing. as far as i know hasbro only holds the rights to scrabble in america. EA would have to negotiate with the scrabble rights holder/s in other countries so they can legally use it outside america.
  8. HairyWoolly1 Win User

    Scrabble

    OK thx.

    That`s a real pain, was looking forward to playing this with friends :eek:(
  9. Player137476627 Win User

    Plural of Za?

    According to the official Scrabble dictionary, ZAS IS the plural shortened term for pizzas. But I guess AlphaJax isn't Scrabble.
Thema:

Bought scrabble but keeps crashing

Loading...
  1. Bought scrabble but keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Bought scrabble keeps

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...