Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse.
Discus and support Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought Xbox live gold 12 month through an advertisement that gave me Ryse for free but have not recieved the game. The purchase was made on 29/02/2016... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MAX DVY, Mar 6, 2016.
Thema:
Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse.
Loading...
-
Bought Ryse and Xbox Live through an advertisement, haven't recieved Ryse. - Similar Threads - Bought Ryse Live
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble
in XboX InsidersPlease help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x
in XboX InsidersPlease help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've... -
Well I bought an xbox X and now what?
in XboX InsidersWell I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a... -
Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.
in XboX InsidersProblem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another... -
I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft... -
Bought gold via a "Go Gold: Get Ryse Legendary Edition Free" promotion, but never ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoBought gold via a "Go Gold: Get Ryse Legendary Edition Free" promotion, but never ...: Hello! Bought a Gold subscription via a promotion on my Xbox One that said "Go Gold and get Ryse Legendary Edition for Free." The purchase was September 13th, and have yet to recieve Ryse....