Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

Discus and support Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought RDR, and the fallout: far harbor DLC and RDR does not show up on my games ready for installation. I know that I'm using the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cittybar vazayal, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

Hi, I recently bought RDR, and the fallout: far harbor DLC and RDR does not show up on my games ready for installation. I know that I'm using the right account because the far harbor DLC downloaded fine. I have more than enough GB so it should work and I've also restarted my Xbox to see if that helps and it's the same. When I go to my order history, both games show up as purchased. I'm not sure where to go so that the game can install. What do I do?

:)

cittybar vazayal, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please make sure that it's showing up on your end and is showing as "completed". Here you go:

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order history.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Defiance - Overrated?

I never had anyone show up in my world in RDR. In Defiance everyone is in the same world at the same time, RDR is not like that
  4. blofeldswe Win User

marketplace down?

well, its kinda up again. Downloading RDR atm, but only going to 99% then freezing.. whats up with that?
  5. Razer72 Win User

Red Dead Redemption Avatar awards not working via console

I also have a work around that I discovered. I have the Xbox app on my iphone. If I edit my avatar from there I can choose my RDR unlocks. One I sign into my Xbox it has saved but if I go and look at the rewards they still show up with ! lol.
  6. MarkCrystal1 Win User

Add on show installed but don’t play

Its my game i bought new, game plays but add ons dont, and it shows the games on my xbox as installed
Thema:

1. Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download - Similar Threads - Bought RDR showing

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  8. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  9. I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and...: I bought the rdr online game on xbox, but when I want to play, I press the play button and it suggests me to buy the xbox game pass, but when I press the back button, I have the same problem....
  10. Bought gold to RDR ONLINE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gold to RDR ONLINE: Welcome. I bought today 2x 350gold im RDR2 But its give me only 350 gold not 700 have any idea what go wrong? How can I answer someone grom Microsoft to send back money or send gold on game?...