Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

Discus and support Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought RDR, and the fallout: far harbor DLC and RDR does not show up on my games ready for installation. I know that I'm using the right... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cittybar vazayal, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

Hi, I recently bought RDR, and the fallout: far harbor DLC and RDR does not show up on my games ready for installation. I know that I'm using the right account because the far harbor DLC downloaded fine. I have more than enough GB so it should work and I've also restarted my Xbox to see if that helps and it's the same. When I go to my order history, both games show up as purchased. I'm not sure where to go so that the game can install. What do I do?

:)

cittybar vazayal, Nov 24, 2022
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Defiance - Overrated?

I never had anyone show up in my world in RDR. In Defiance everyone is in the same world at the same time, RDR is not like that
  3. Razer72 Win User

Red Dead Redemption Avatar awards not working via console

I also have a work around that I discovered. I have the Xbox app on my iphone. If I edit my avatar from there I can choose my RDR unlocks. One I sign into my Xbox it has saved but if I go and look at the rewards they still show up with ! lol.
  4. blofeldswe Win User

marketplace down?

well, its kinda up again. Downloading RDR atm, but only going to 99% then freezing.. whats up with that?
  5. MarkCrystal1 Win User

Add on show installed but don’t play

Its my game i bought new, game plays but add ons dont, and it shows the games on my xbox as installed
  6. Beitih Win User

can't download anything

I am worried I don't have a Xbox 360 USB drive. :S

But I tried to download demos to test and it worked, but when I try RDR the downloading speed decays a lot and then bug in the midle of download. The Magic 2013 doesn't even starts to download.

My greatest worry is about my console, it is brand new, it can't be that slow. It just started with RDR download.

There ir any problem on Xbox Live since the patch of Microsoft Points? Ah, I don't know if this change anything but, I bought the RDR with my account currency, which were the older Microsoft Points.

Should I send my console to a technical support? Any risk of using it as it is now? If I send to a support, shall I get worried about my saves, games and etc.?

Thanks
Thema:

Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download

1. Bought RDR on xbox one and its not showing up on my games i can download - Similar Threads - Bought RDR showing

2. I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought a game and i when i try to open it , it is asking if I bought the game,: I have bought Grand Theft Auto 5, in my xbox series s and when i try to open it , it's not opening and asking if I have bought the app, and when i check the store it says i own it...
  3. I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on Series x but DLC greyed out: As title says, I have installed them but when I start the game they are still greyed out, I have uninstalled 3 times and restarted 3 times, still nothing, I am getting really annoyed it shouldn't...
  4. I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition, but the Java Edition was...: I have been trying to get help from MS for months. Please help! I bought my son the Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition (for Windows 11 on a PC), but the Java Edition was never...
  5. Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I bought a Xbox on x and it doesn't last very long the reimer chip keeps getting fried...: The Xbox retimer chip that is keeps getting fried is annoying c22d7177-c383-4838-afdf-85a2ddbc07f1
  6. bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still...: bought premium upgrade for mahjong now game won't open. I re=instelled app and it still won't work 1e2d9616-bfd2-49af-bcf7-69801f4068aa
  7. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...: Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?...
  8. I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want delete my account microsoft but I bought an xbox play anywhere game: Hi, I want delete my Microsoft account but I bought Forza Motorsport 7 digital version. Is there a way to save the game with a license or other? Can I play it though I delete my account?...
  9. New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Series X bought today, won’t download anything past 8 gigs: I can download smaller games, under a gig or two, but anything bigger gets stuck somewhere between 1.5 gigs and 10 gigs, it gives me an error code, 0x87e0000f, but nothing there helped, tried MAC...
  10. Bought gold to RDR ONLINE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gold to RDR ONLINE: Welcome. I bought today 2x 350gold im RDR2 But its give me only 350 gold not 700 have any idea what go wrong? How can I answer someone grom Microsoft to send back money or send gold on game?...