bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase...

Discus and support bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the xbox one Modern Warfare 2 physical disc for my son with a black Friday sale at Walmart. He downloaded it overnight and when he tries to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jessica Combs1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase...

I bought the xbox one Modern Warfare 2 physical disc for my son with a black Friday sale at Walmart. He downloaded it overnight and when he tries to play it, it says he has to purchase it. I already did when I paid $55.00 for the physical disc and he downloaded. Why is this doing this? Because I am not spending another $70 on this when I just spent $55 on it. And I am sure that Walmart is going to say that this is an xbox problem, not theirs and I know they will not refund my money. This needs fixed immediately, and I don't know what to do!

:)

Jessica Combs1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. I3lurRekt Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare problems

I started downloading Modern Warfare Warzone, then bought the multiplayer on disc. When I put the disc in it loads up but i can only play Warzone. It says I still have to purchase the multiplayer.
    I have the same problem and it realy sucks
  3. xkaczeqx xkaczeqx Win User

Hey! I cant Access the modern warfare 2019 campaign or anything . After downloading everything after i am opening campaign it kick me out of game and the game just restarts. I need help

Hey! It is me again. Sorry for this long wait. Game is still bugged. I re downloaded it and it was in polish . But it was saying that i need to buy modern warfare (I downloaded all files from microsoft store [campaign 1, campagin 2 and all others]) I took disc out and put it back and It was saying that I need to update the game. After waiting such a long time i something weird happened. There was two modern warfare icons. Now one was saying in english and second the same, and there was "buy modern warfare ". Do you know why that is happening?
  4. Deez Hussle Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

I have an Xbox one and bought the physical copy of modern warfare 2 and it will not install
  5. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase needed after I already paid for the disc new.

Just checking, is the disc in the drive when he starts the game? Because that is how you prove ownership

The new COD has almost no data on the disc, it just contains a tiny program to download the rest of the game. please try a blu-ray movie in the drive to verify it's still functional.
Thema:

bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase...

1. bought physical disc for Modern Warfare 2 but after download it is still saying purchase... - Similar Threads - bought physical disc

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S: I had an Xbox one S Three years ago, but it stopped working. I only had one Xbox game disk "Minecraft: Xbox One edition, it was stuck in the Console on the time the console stopped working. I got...
  6. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  7. how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...: how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital verdion but thays on a fifferent console...
  8. Is robux bought in xbox physical or digital?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is robux bought in xbox physical or digital?: So I just bought 20 dollars worth of robux in xbox, im just wondering if its a physical or digital.. 683e4a02-7491-4beb-b003-62e9471fa8c9
  9. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  10. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033