Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level)

Discus and support Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Could you please Check my purchases ? I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star) My purchases should be qualified. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KingOgi0815, Apr 24, 2017.

1. KingOgi0815
    KingOgi0815 Guest

Could you please Check my purchases ?

I bought in store over 400€ but im Still Level 0 (VIP Star)

My purchases should be qualified.

The RewardsProgram is a little bit obscure.

It is a little bit sad because the program is really cool and makes fun.

The days of Delay i can understand but i think my Gwent (Closed Beta) Ingame Purchases diddnt count.

I don't know why and the microsoft support can't help me.

I'm a little bit annoyed to write here "again" after 3 conversations with XboX Support Team, Game Publisher and again XboX Support.

Sorry for my English its bad as **** Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level) :D

Thanks for your Help

:)

KingOgi0815, Apr 24, 2017
  2. Not recieving rewards

Been signed up to the rewards programme since 2011, VIP star rank is still 0 even though I Spent Probably over £400 every year atleast. Pre-ordered loads of games, been a constant member of gold for 8 years. Something doesnt seem to be tracking properly.
    I know I bought a few games from US store a year ago but 90% are from UK. Seems like it has been broke since xbox one and Im missing out.

ADM ToAsY SaFc, Apr 24, 2017
  3. My rank star vip not progress for level 5 buy windows 10 home and need for speed payback deluxe

My Rank Star Vip not progress level 4 for level 5 Buy Windows Home 469,00 BRL and Need For Speed PayBack Deluxe 279,00 BRL in windows store live Brasil, my rank star vip not progress for level 5.

xXx Amilton xXx, Apr 24, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KingOgi0815,

From our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles
    (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items.
    In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since the majority of your spending has been for in-game consumables (GWENT Card Kegs), they are not eligible for MyVIP.

XBLRewards8, Apr 24, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello KingOgi0815,

From our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles
    (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar items.
    In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Since the majority of your spending has been for in-game consumables (GWENT Card Kegs), they are not eligible for MyVIP.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No MyVIP stars received

Support will check into your star level to make sure your purchases are gong there, but keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP.
  7. Smwutches Win User

My VIP percent not moving... STILL

Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP. Since you preordered those games, they would not add any progress to your star level.
  8. Smwutches Win User

how does myVip rank change

As long as you're signed up for the Rewards program, you are eligible for VIP. VIP status is based of your star level, or how much you spend in the marketplace. Everything you purchase (except for subscpriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders) will
    count towards your star level. You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions Once you reach 1 star level you will earn rebates on purchases you make each month (with the exception of the purchases already listed and any purchases
    that count towards another offer on the site).

Ranks reset each year, so in order to maintain VIP status, you have to spend either the same amount or more each year in order to keep your level or raise up to another level.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I have received zero points for over a dozen purchases made through xbox store since Feb 2016 - HELP

Star levels are based on how much you spend in the Xbox Store each year on eligible purchases (subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders do not count towards VIP). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions

It's definitely possible to make purchases and not receive credits for them. As I said above, in order to receive credits, they have to be eligible for an offer on the site or VIP rebates.
Thema:

1. Bought over 400€ in Store but it doesnt count (VIP Star Level) - Similar Threads - Bought 400€ Store

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  4. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  5. Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Xbox wired headset and the headphones part of it works perfectly but the mic doesn’t: So I bought the mic and have the newest Xbox. When I first got the headset it worked perfectly but then I took a break from Xbox and when I came back, the headphones still worked but the mic...
  6. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  7. I bought 400 robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 400 robux: I bought 400 robux, so I opened roblox from the Xbox app, then I opened the robux page, and it literally showed me 800 robux and 80 robux I just did not buy, how do I get my 400 robux?...
  8. My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My handicapped son bought the same games over and over> Over $400 in games but they won't...: This place rips off kids that are handicapped or young !!!!! No code to put in just lets them buy over and over the same games at63 dollars a game. fd94673e-864f-4b66-9069-7cce7a46e17b
  9. Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 400 Robux for Xbox from microsoft website: HI Team AS i have bought 400 Robux for Xbox from Microsoft website ,but unable to find it anywhere neither any code to redeem nor in my game account please help to find it...
  10. Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help: Hello i bought 400 robux from microsoft but i can't find the code pls help 541e01e4-a843-4889-b897-22b4dd5262e4