Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

Discus and support Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrystalPotato, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

I bought a computer, with windows 11, and I just bought minecraft java edition, and for some reason, it wont install, I am getting it on my younger brothers account, which isnt admin, and it wont load, it just says making things awesome. More information can be provided when wanted.

:)

CrystalPotato, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CrystalPotato, there ar some knowing issues regarding Minecraft Launcher

"Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues (PC)

We understand that some Game Pass members may be experiencing issues accessing the full version of Minecraft Java edition from the Launcher on Game Pass for PC. The Mojang team is working hard to address these bugs to get you back to playing. Here are some of the reasons why you may be having an issue:

If you are a Game Pass PC/Ultimate owner, there was a bug preventing you from accessing Minecraft Java edition

Please make sure to install the Minecraft launcher on your primary hard drive and not on any secondary or external hard drives.

Please check the following links for updates as Mojang continues to address these issues:

Here Minecraft | Xbox Support you’ll find troubleshooting tips and links to help pages for the game, info about playing with Xbox Game Pass, and info about playing Minecraft on different platforms.

We know you may have questions about this new launcher. Mojang has prepared some answers for you here: Minecraft Launcher for Windows – Home "

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. CorinneBennett Win User

Laptop freezing

I'm using windows 11, I just bought this laptop 15 days ago. I have updated everything. This only happens when using puzzle.
  4. Random_473 Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I'd forgot to mention that I had bought Minecraft Java on a different account. But after losing that account I had made a new account. When I switched over, I was given Minecraft bedrock (Minecraft windows 10 edition) not Minecraft Java.
  5. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  6. f1zzytango Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

You only bought Minecraft for Windows and the launcher, there's nothing there saying you bought Java Edition. Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress - Similar Threads - Bought laptop windows

2. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  3. I just bought a new laptop to play my my xbox games while im away but only 8 of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a new laptop to play my my xbox games while im away but only 8 of my...: I just bought a laptop to play my exisiting digital Xbox games while i am working away. I have signed into the Xbox App and it shows my avitar and the correct username. When i look at my library...
  4. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...: J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today....
  5. I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere....: i just bought fm23 through laptop and don’t know where to find it 4c685f5e-d814-433b-a56e-67fafc06faa1
  6. Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same...: I bought Minecraft on my laptop years ago and when I log in on my xbox with the same account it isn't showing up as being purchases. Do I need to purchase it again or a certain game pass?...
  7. so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...: so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive and play it on xbox 360 857b4f9d-3d5a-4f28-9366-131587469e5e
  8. i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its...: [img] i am trying to redeem a month free xbox subscription from newly bought asus laptop but its not accepting the card details. d656d210-7ba1-413a-bc11-a5721ba719ec
  9. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?: The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d
  10. i have just bought new laptop!!premium, solitaire name,but i WANT,the name i have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have just bought new laptop!!premium, solitaire name,but i WANT,the name i have been...: i have just purchased a new computer!but when i opened solitiare on new computer,given a different name!!i DO NOT WANT TO START FROM SCRATCH!!so HOW do i change to my OLD NAME,i have been playing...