Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they...

Discus and support Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they can’t redeem it is there any way to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Irvine, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Alan Irvine
    Alan Irvine Guest

Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they...

Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they can’t redeem it is there any way to fix this

:)

Alan Irvine, Jun 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can't redeem code

My friend send me a gift card but i can't redeem it.

it say "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."
    how do you redeem the code from my friend that live in different region.
    You cant. Your friend will have to request a refund for the code and purchase a code for you that is meant for your region.
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

if your friend is in a different region, he would have to try finding a code from a retailer that sells them for your region. Gifting through Xbox is region locked and Microsoft will not swap the code from a different region.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I can't redeem the code that my other region friend send me.

My friend gift me minecraft but his region and i are different.
    I don't know to able to accept the gift code.
    You cant. Your friend will have to request a refund for the code and purchase a code for you that is meant for your region. The region of the code must match the region of your account.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Battlefield 1943 in Brazil?

The code would be region specific so if you got the code from a different region to your friends then it won't work.
  6. denis97g Win User

Codes different region

You can't use codes from other regions, your friend will have to see if he can get a refund.
Thema:

1. Bought my friend in a different region a game and as code is different region code they... - Similar Threads - Bought friend different

2. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  6. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  7. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  8. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  9. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  10. i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play on PC. my friend bought me dlc for Destiny 2 and i redeemed the code in the...: . I have already tried restarting and nothing ever pops up. 15f9e531-ac8c-4c4a-b06b-c3d12adeb955